Week 15: Around the League

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. That's the game I've been watching. Dude's out there RUNNING and throwing darts into the EZ at 89 years old; for a 3-11 team. Gotta respect that.

I'm redzoning it for the moment. Enjoying be able to watch it and see all the other games before ours. And commercial free. That's a big draw for me.

3 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. That's the game I've been watching. Dude's out there RUNNING and throwing darts into the EZ at 89 years old; for a 3-11 team. Gotta respect that.

Easy to have fun and sling it with basically zero expectation. Fitz was always best in those situations. 

15 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Watching Kc at Denver and man snow games are awesome to watch. Anyone that wants a dome in Buffalo is just wrong. Now I am not saying these people should go to jail for life but a prison sentence of 3-5 years in a medium security facility upstate would be appropriate for this wrong doing.

For sure!! Dealing with increasingly unpredictable wind and weather to the detriment of offensive performance like the past 20-30 years is totally worth it for the chance we maybe get a cool and fun snow game in the final weeks of the year after we've been eliminated from playoff contention!

17 minutes ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Watching Kc at Denver and man snow games are awesome to watch. Anyone that wants a dome in Buffalo is just wrong. Now I am not saying these people should go to jail for life but a prison sentence of 3-5 years in a medium security facility upstate would be appropriate for this wrong doing.

Domed?

?

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm rooting for the Texans. I'd rather play them in the playoffs than the Titans.

In terms of simply making the Playoffs and covering our bases, dont we want the Texans to win?  

Texans win the South and we hold the tie-breaker over the Titans for the WC. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

In terms of simply making the Playoffs and covering our bases, dont we want the Texans to win?  

Texans win the South and we hold the tie-breaker over the Titans for the WC. 

In that situation I’d say yes. Anyone thinking of seeding or a specific matchup may think otherwise, but if the primary consideration is making the postseason ( which to me it is) then a Texans win is better. 

16 minutes ago, Big C said:

Easy to have fun and sling it with basically zero expectation. Fitz was always best in those situations. 

Yeah. I'm not really a Fitz guy. He is what he is. Never good enough to be a full time starter. 

But he can he fun to watch; I'll give him that.