Week 15: Around the League

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Someone please remind me how the heck the Bills got dominated by the pizz poor Eagles?

Windy day, so not many opportunities for Wentz to lose it for them 

Just now, Mark Vader said:

Actually, the Redskins were officially eliminated from winning the division last week.

The league should reconsider lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If Jameis Winston can limit the turnovers, he'd be a top 5 QB.  He's good for 400 yards and 3TDs a game.

I'd absolutely re-up his contract if I'm TB.

Guy has thrown 24 INTs this year. This is year 5, he is what he is. He’s not a QB you can rely on week in, week out. 

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Guy has thrown 24 INTs this year. This is year 5, he is what he is. He’s not a QB you can rely on week in, week out. 

On a team with a really good defence he could be good. Hes someone that can compete in a shootout, so a defence that can limit the damage from his turnovers can make them a good team

1 minute ago, Simstim said:

Yup, he must surely be close to getting the boot.

Late night on the day they lost to Washington I saw one of their local Lions show from Detroit they had just given up, the hosts are just like "welp, another year, another miserable season, what else is new...." They just talked about how there's no way Patricia makes it to the end of the season

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is this a bad time to suggest that due to the browbeating that poor cameraman took in Cincinnati that the New England Patriots be awarded a compensatory draft pick?  ?

You know the league is going to punish the Bengals and the security guy who browbeat him. How dare he speak to him that way and not offer to get him a better view or bring him to the sidelines?

4 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

You see him just get smoked and fumble on a scramble?  Ouch.

I stopped watching the game, but holy smokes @ these responses. I have no personal interest in Ryan Fitzpatrick. As a matter of fact, the whole Fitzmagic thing was annoying as all get out. Just commenting on one drive I saw early in the Dolphins game. Sheesh.