Week 15: Around the League

16 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I don't know why everyone's so worried about scoreboard watching right now. Win and Bills are in with atleast the 5th seed. They need a catastrophic collapse and 3 loses in a row to not make it, and including a few more things going against them. They are in, and if they can't win one of the next 3, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Because a lot of us have been fans for 20, 30, 40, 50 years and we have seen similar situation like this blow up.

Cleveland sneaking in at 9-7 would be all to Billsy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

So what has to happen besides Bill's winning one more game to get in.  If the Bill's lose out how do we still get in?

TN, Cleveland, Oakland and Indy need to loose one more game each

If Bills loose out they are 9-7.

One more loss by TN is 9-7 at best and we have the tie breaker via head to head.

Cle, Oak and Indy are all 6-7, one more loss each make the best they could finish 8-8.

Edited by RocCityRoller

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

That IS the path if we lose out. We can clinch with no help at all by winning ANY of the 3 games we have left.

Personally, I'mma be pissed if we lose out, but that's not at all a hard path if we do....

I love those spread ruining last second TD's.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Ryan Bates, or McDermott could have been kept, or even Mills as a backup.

Ford is a JAG at best at RT. All of the names above are too. No big loss.

I'm not gonna sit here and say that Ford is great at right tackle. He's not.

But to say that we know for sure that the Bills still would have won the three straight games they just did prior to Baltimore without Ford is disingenuous. We have no way of knowing that.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

TN has Corey Davis, AJ Brown and DJ Chark? A bunch of WRS I loved in the past couple of drafts.

Also has a good OL, and Henry.

How on earth did Marriota fail?

Chark is a Jaguar, not a Titan.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Personally, I'mma be pissed if we lose out, but that's not at all a hard path if we do....

I love those spread ruining last second TD's.

I don't think this team will lose out.  Not this team.  But yeah, Id be pissed too.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

I'm not gonna sit here and say that Ford is great at right tackle. He's not.

But to say that we know for sure that the Bills still would have won the three straight games they just did prior to Baltimore without Ford is disingenuous. We have no way of knowing that.

??????