The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump on Revenge: 

There are ways to do it within the system that might actually preserve those very institutions -- don't think for a moment the reshaping of the courts is for show. Or the massive amounts of sealed indictments which remain (and have escalated steadily). And don't underestimate what Barr and Durham have been up to. 

Pieces are aligning (too slowly for me, I grant you) in the correct way for a massive cleanup. Electorally, and through actual indictments. 

Think about how much has come out in just the past two weeks. Then think about how much has come out in the past year, two years, three years. It's building to something. 

(And, if it doesn't, then the job falls to us, the people to do our own constitutional duties -- but we're not there yet imo)

I won't underestimate Beardy McGee  because it's not possible.

8 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Glad he is gone, he didn't do anything to help this country. All he did was destroy it even more and create a war between our own people in this country. 

Yes @Boca BIlls Rejoice! Your heroes just removed not only him from office, but Vice President Pence too. Oh, and his cabinet is gone - especially that pesky AG William Barr. 

So, according to the “rules” as you know them, he has 24 hours to leave Washington forever. Nancy Pelosi calls a special session of the House to elect Hillary as the Speaker, and then, because Hillary is the Speaker and Trump and Pence are history, she becomes President. Amirite?

Question. Who do you think she would appoint as her Vice President?

Bill

Michelle

Nancy

Schiff

Nadler

Biden

Huma

Monica

Hubble

Buttagig

Kerry

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I saw on the Twitter today that people think that because Trump was impeached that he is not allowed to run for re-election. Between that and the people who think that he is now out of office, did anyone on the left pay attention in 4th grade civics class?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, KRC said:

I saw on the Twitter today that people think that because Trump was impeached that he is not allowed to run for re-election. Between that and the people who think that he is now out of office, did anyone on the left pay attention in 4th grade civics class?

Nope.  When you couple their ignorance with the social media bubble safe zones that they exist inside.....then all of their wildest anti-Trump dreams can be true!

This should be the Trump 2020 official campaign song..

The righteous rise
With burning eyes
Of hatred and ill-will
Madmen fed on fear and lies
To beat and burn and kill

Quick to judge
Quick to anger
Slow to understand
Ignorance and prejudice
And fear walk hand in hand

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, KRC said:

Education on how our government works has been lacking for decades.  There was no civics class when I was school age back during the 1970's.  The curriculum was rather general discussing primarily the three branches of the federal government among other things.  This was during the heat of Watergate and the supposed anguish that came for several years afterward.  As a kid it looked to me as though nearly all people who wanted to live a normal life including holding a job did so as opposed to laying in the fetal position over Nixon.

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yes @Boca BIlls Rejoice! Your heroes just removed not only him from office, but Vice President Pence too. Oh, and his cabinet is gone - especially that pesky AG William Barr. 

So, according to the “rules” as you know them, he has 24 hours to leave Washington forever. Nancy Pelosi calls a special session of the House to elect Hillary as the Speaker, and then, because Hillary is the Speaker and Trump and Pence are history, she becomes President. Amirite?

Question. Who do you think she would appoint as her Vice President?

Bill

Michelle

Nancy

Schiff

Nadler

Biden

Huma

Monica

Hubble

Buttagig

Kerry

THIS is the liberal fantasy after all.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:lol:. Angry your guy got caught 

You're angry that you are caught and flailing away like a flounder in a net to get loose anyway possible.

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

THIS is the liberal fantasy after all.

You're angry that you are caught and flailing away like a flounder in a net to get loose anyway possible.

Nope, but go ahead and imagine what you want. You Trump supporters sure project a lot. 

You Trump supporters are different 

1 hour ago, KRC said:

My husband (who does not really follow politics) asked me the same thing last night. The ignorance is absolutely stunning - and really, really sad. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Glad he is gone, he didn't do anything to help this country. All he did was destroy it even more and create a war between our own people in this country. 

When you wake up this morning and find out why your statement is so incredibly wrong, you will also find people who will mock your lack of knowledge.

I would like to take a different approach. Use this opportunity to dig a bit deeper into (a) why you think the impeachment in the House meant his removal from office and (b) ask yourself this; if it doesn't remove him from office, what is the next likely result of this effort?

If you can answer both of those questions honestly, to yourself, then you will also start to question your political alignment. And before you say "You don't know my political alignment," trust me when I tell you anyone who believes what you wrote above is, without question, a Democrat.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump on Revenge: 

There are ways to do it within the system that might actually preserve those very institutions -- don't think for a moment the reshaping of the courts is for show. Or the massive amounts of sealed indictments which remain (and have escalated steadily). And don't underestimate what Barr and Durham have been up to. 

Pieces are aligning (too slowly for me, I grant you) in the correct way for a massive cleanup. Electorally, and through actual indictments. 

Think about how much has come out in just the past two weeks. Then think about how much has come out in the past year, two years, three years. It's building to something. 

(And, if it doesn't, then the job falls to us, the people to do our own constitutional duties -- but we're not there yet imo)

heaven help us if they don't do their job.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

Now is the time when you should stop posting and read up on how the impeachment process works, so that the next time you offer up an opinion on the topic you don’t come across as a completely ignorant moron.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2