The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

Just now, /dev/null said:

My guess, Gabbard knows she has no chance of the Democrat nomination and is angling for a post convention Independent run

Don't care. She's still a coward. If she KNOWS impeachment is wrong, she should vote no. My guess is she doesn't think it is wrong but she (literally) doesn't have the balls to cast a vote.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Don't care. She's still a coward. If she KNOWS impeachment is wrong, she should vote no. My guess is she doesn't think it is wrong but she (literally) doesn't have the balls to cast a vote.

Tulsi Gabbard can use mine anytime :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1

Here's the actual story. 

Democrat party allowed to and given full cover by the Nations legacy media to impeach a dually elected president for 3 years.  

The Democrats can do whatever they want because they will never be held accountable to the low info American people that turn out en masse to vote for them because orange man bad and free stuff.

• Like (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, snafu said:

I’m not even close to being there yet.

I'm well beyond it.  The government's functionally abolished at this point.

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Right?

Why is it that we should accept the Democrats using those tools while the Republicans are supposed to sit on their hands and take it?

This is Joe.  Joe wants to live in a banana republic.

Don't be Joe.

27 minutes ago, Albwan said:

People were sleeping outside waiting in line In Michigan to see the President tonight.

Would anyone wait outside in the freezing cold to see any of the dimwit presidential

candidates, or for that matter Schiff, Nadler, or Pelosi?

Amazing what a blend of racism, ignorance, and brainwashing will do!

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I'm well beyond it.  The government's functionally abolished at this point.

This is Joe.  Joe wants to live in a banana republic.

Don't be Joe.

News flash, Tom.

We already DO live in a banana republic. Today's just further proof. While others deal in ideals, I deal in reality.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here's the actual story. 

Democrat party allowed to and given full cover by the Nations legacy media to impeach a dually elected president for 3 years.  

The Democrats can do whatever they want because they will never be held accountable to the low info American people that turn out en masse to vote for them because orange man bad and free stuff.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Right?

Why is it that we should accept the Democrats using those tools while the Republicans are supposed to sit on their hands and take it?

It just doesn't make it right. Obama was a mindless dolt who always needed to do stuff like that to get his way. If Trump does it, the next guy does it and the next guy does it.

Bad form. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

It just doesn't make it right. Obama was a mindless dolt who always needed to do stuff like that to get his way. If Trump does it, the next guy does it and the next guy does it.

Bad form. 

I hate to break it to you but if one of those Democrats is elected it's gonna get a LOT worse

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Blah blah whitewater....something something Monica....economic boom....

Uh...yeah, "something something Monica."  I was equally against the Clinton impeachment, shitbreath.

9 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Right, because again, I choose to deal in reality rather than senseless idealism.

Kids, Joe has to be Joe.  He doesn't have a choice.  You do.  Don't be Joe.

Alright. Gotta chime in here. How many of you were outraged when Lindsey Graham said impeachment didn't require a crime and that the moral fabric of our society, something or other?

Is there really a difference here? Clinton lied under oath about a sexual encounter, so that distinguishes this process from THAT process? Is that the argument? Didn't like that impeachment. Don't like this impeachment. Let the voters decide. BUT, hypocrisy is never cool. 

This will help Trump politically in all likelihood, but I'm not seeing a difference and the idea that THIS impeachment will end government as we know it seems way over the top.