The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I've only been tuned in for about a half an hour, and I've had about all I can take. What a bunch of sanctimonious blowhards (and now Maxine Waters is up....:sick:). The evidence for impeachment looks pretty damned flimsy, and the precedent they're setting is a dangerous one.

And how is it they seem to be thoroughly ignorant to the fact that this gets them, at best, "President Pence."  

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Why are you guys so nauseated ? Impeachment is not a conclusion of guilt....Trial in the Senate....your boy will be fine and the Republic will go on.

Because it's not about the person, it's about the process.  And the impeachment process has been warped beyond all recognition to be used as an ersatz "recall election," by criminalizing policy differences, which is not how our government is supposed to work.  

We don't give a ***** that this is bad for Trump.  We care that it's bad for everyone.

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And how is it they seem to be thoroughly ignorant to the fact that this gets them, at best, "President Pence."  

Pence is a true man of god and won’t indulge in such malfeasance!

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because it's not about the person, it's about the process.  And the impeachment process has been warped beyond all recognition to be used as an ersatz "recall election," by criminalizing policy differences, which is not how our government is supposed to work.  

We don't give a ***** that this is bad for Trump.  We care that it's bad for everyone.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And anyone trying to say exactly that is either shouted down or simply dismissed as being nothing but an angry Trump supporter.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

YA....I am pretty sure that sending Rudy over to Ukraine using funds intended to fight Russia for local political gain sucks too....and maybe if the GOP wasn’t so cuckolded by DT he would not have felt so enabled to pull such crap

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Pence is a true man of god and won’t indulge in such malfeasance!

To the Democrats?  The same people who told me today that "Merry Christmas" is a Republican talking point?  The people who believe I should be denied services for being a white male?  The people who openly attack me on the street for working in immigration?  To them, being a true man of God is malfeasance.  

11 minutes ago, Azalin said:

And anyone trying to say exactly that is either shouted down or simply dismissed as being nothing but an angry Trump supporter.

Count your blessings.  Give it 5-10 years, and your head will be in the guillotine for that sort of wrongthink.

• Like (+1) 6

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, Hoyer is terribly boring. 

Second, he was supposed to speak for a minute -- he's been droning on for 20. Surely he used up all their remaining time...

Dude liked to cite examples of when Republicans chose Country over Party.  How many times have Democrats chosen Country over Party?

• Like (+1) 2

People were sleeping outside waiting in line In Michigan to see the President tonight.

Would anyone wait outside in the freezing cold to see any of the dimwit presidential

candidates, or for that matter Schiff, Nadler, or Pelosi?

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It’s time to abolish our government.  There’s no coming back from this.

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I've historically been repulsed by the very notion of such an eventuality, but I feel myself starting to warm to the idea.

I’m not even close to being there yet.