The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'm sorry but that is not how it works. it is up to either the Executive branch or the Legislative branch to submit the dispute to the Judiciary (not solely the Chief Justice). the Judicial can not insert itself of it's own volition. additionally, i really, really do not think the Dems would want a Constitutional Convention opened up. they should seriously think long and hard about that one....

The real issue is Trump is hiding evidence. He's just using the courts as a delaying tactic. 

Hes a criminal. It's so obvious. He is an enemy of the republic. 

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Andrew Johnson wasn't trying to steel an election 

You're an idiot.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The real issue is Trump is hiding evidence. He's just using the courts as a delaying tactic. 

Hes a criminal. It's so obvious. He is an enemy of the republic. 

What court process is Trump using?

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

blah blah blah #orangemanbad blah blah blah...

again, if he is hiding evidence... it is a matter for the Supreme Court. the wheels of justice are slow for a reason. what does it matter if he is using it as a delaying tactic (a democrat talking point used to justify their position of not taking it to the courts btw)? there is a prescribed course of action. just because the left wants to sideline it does not in any way give validity to their chosen course of action. if he gets re-elected, so what, if the Dems are right, he would be removed. their narrative that they have to do this because blah, blah, blah is nothing more than weaksauce.

Edited by Foxx

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

The People decides

with the Karl Malone's Atomic Elbow on the Zeke-ish Dems

Eh, the mailman had to do something when he wasn't delivering postage into 12 year old girls. ***** degenerate baby raper.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I forgot momentarily what an ignorant person I directed that question at. Regarding impeachment, what court process is Trump using?

First off, you repeat propaganda nonsense as fact so f you calling me ignorant you right wing pinhead 

Secondly, I already told you. He is appealing and appealing the subpoenas for everything. Hiding as much as his criminal ass can 

Republics are all about transparency 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First off, you repeat propaganda nonsense as fact so f you calling me ignorant you right wing pinhead 

Secondly, I already told you. He is appealing and appealing the subpoenas for everything. Hiding as much as his criminal ass can 

Republics are all about transparency 

So, instead of actually responding you post a bunch of gibberish? I should have known that you'd revert to your usual default response. 

• Haha (+1) 1