The Impeachment Trial of President Donald J. Trump

Nanker

13 minutes ago, GG said:

My other guess is that they saw the Labor results across the pond, and are finally realizing what's in store come November.   

me thinks you give them waaaayyyyyy too much credit. i mean, you have been watching the shitshow, right?

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

With all the BS that has been flowing for years, I'm thinking the Dems have some new fake crap that they plan on dropping in the midst of the Senate trial.  

nah, they aren’t smart enough to concoct and fabricate anything new

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1205344212276961280

BREAKING: House Judiciary Cmte. Chairman Nadler makes surprise announcement to delay vote on articles of impeachment after more than 14 hours of debate.

Need to wait for more cameras to be present and people watching TV. The "show" needs an audience.

• Like (+1) 1

Stepping back from the daily outrage what I find most interesting is that the Democrats still think Trump is just another politician. He isn’t. They think they’ll wound him with the stink of impeachment. They won’t. I’ve been saying it since his first debate. This is not left against right. This is in against out. Trump will wear impeachment like a merit badge! He’s going to be thrilled to run on “I told you so, these insiders can’t handle all of this winning!”. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm sure they have enough votes in the Judicial Committee to send it to the full House. I'm also guessing that the committee members are catching a bunch of flack from those House members that don't want to go on record. They're caught between a rock and a hard place. Piss off the constituents or piss off Nancy Pelosi. In other words get voted out of office or get a choice sub committee assignment overseeing the cabbage industry. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm sure they have enough votes in the Judicial Committee to send it to the full House. I'm also guessing that the committee members are catching a bunch of flack from those House members that don't want to go on record. They're caught between a rock and a hard place. Piss off the constituents or piss off Nancy Pelosi. In other words get voted out of office or get a choice sub committee assignment overseeing the cabbage industry. 

Piss off Nancy? Impossible! She can’t get pissed off....she’s a Catholic! Ha!

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Stepping back from the daily outrage what I find most interesting is that the Democrats still think Trump is just another politician. He isn’t. They think they’ll wound him with the stink of impeachment. They won’t. I’ve been saying it since his first debate. This is not left against right. This is in against out. Trump will wear impeachment like a merit badge! He’s going to be thrilled to run on “I told you so, these insiders can’t handle all of this winning!”. 

I don’t think you’re wrong about that. The politicians think impeachment is the worst thing they could do to him. They’re the ones that are rolling around in the mud and only getting themselves covered in pig shite. Meanwhile Trump keeps smirking at them with his *****-eating grin. 

This is is real idiot’s delight. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I don’t think you’re wrong about that. The politicians think impeachment is the worst thing they could do to him. They’re the ones that are rolling around in the mud and only getting themselves covered in pig shite. Meanwhile Trump keeps smirking at them with his *****-eating grin. 

This is is real idiot’s delight. 

...agree......he is a true Washington Outsider who has pierced the "political good 'ol boyz" enclave.....they hate the results and want to set a precedent for any true outsider down the road who dares to consider upsetting the enclave ever again........