Josh Allen named AFC Offensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

I was actually expecting this after seeing Josh led ALL QBs in fantasy this week.

On another note, first Tyrod and now Josh. Miami fans have to be pissed how our QBs have dominated them game after game the past 3-4 years as they continue on in the QB purgatory.

Whatever.....I need to see him throw for 350 including an underhand sideline throw where he drops it in the bucket with a dime or a quarter or whatever with the ball spinning backwards through the defenders hands and Brown doesn't actually have to use his hands to catch the ball  -it simply sticks to his body with the magic that the elite passers in the NFL have....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That little stat on the bottom's gonna be tough for the critics to explain away.

Certainly helps that he is already hitting the over on his projected (6.5) rushing TDs on the year.  Sadly, haters never will acknowledge him as a 30+ TDs QB if 1/3 of them come on the ground.  I say points are points, however you can get them.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Yes, I’m glad he is scoring touchdowns. But, more importantly, he is only averaging 8.7639 adjusted net air yards on the ground from the left hash while he has a dump in his pants. That’s the only stat that matters to me.

#NextGenStats

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, StHustle said:

I was actually expecting this after seeing Josh led ALL QBs in fantasy this week.

On another note, first Tyrod and now Josh. Miami fans have to be pissed how our QBs have dominated them game after game the past 3-4 years as they continue on in the QB purgatory.

The video on NFL.com showing Brown's fantasy day is fun too.

1 hour ago, teef said:

you know i'm busy working here...right?

Then I'll create your scale.

Low pleasantness - you put on a pair of pants that you haven't worn in awhile and you find your favorite jolly rancher in the pocket.

Medium pleasantness - you put on a pair of pants that you haven't worn in awhile and you find a $20 bill in the pocket.

High pleasantness - you put on a pair of pants that you haven't worn in awhile and you find blow and weed in your pocket.

Which pleasant would this be?

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 2