3-7 Broncos in turmoil

Inigo Montoya

Continue with the good play calling past sunday (friggin finally!).....continue at stopping the run like they did past sunday......Keep Dabol up in the booth (man should not step foot on the sidelines)......and i think we win in good fashion again this coming weekend....

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He is one of my favorites qbs ever. I think he is a top 10 qb all time.  But if he wasn’t John Elway, he would be getting fired. No GM is worse at scouting qbs (not a fan of Drew Lock). I bet he resigns so it isn’t too awkward. 

Those other teams had a lot of talent. The Broncos do not and have a very young, inexperienced qb playing. 

I think he should just hire a GM.  He's already president of football ops.  He can eventually become team president or something.  And it creates some natural promotional path for the GM - if he's qualified.  But he needs to take a step back. 

1 minute ago, Nester said:

This is a trap game

If they play like they did against miami - they'll win.  They played with a sense of urgency on both sides of the ball.  Front 7 played with a chip on their shoulder and made plays along the LOS and tackled really well.  They pressured the QB with a variety of different blitzes and stunts and fakes.  Offense came out and attacked - and didn't play scared in blitz situations.  

All due repspect to Jim Kelly, but I feel like he wouldve run the bills the same way as Elway if he was ever put in elways position. The more I think of the last 20 years of the bills, the more thankful I am to have McDermott and beane at the reigns 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

as mentioned Broncos have lost several close games this year.  Their not getting blown out.  I would expect another close game here. 

The other thing is who's the Bills 3rd string QB?  Thats what the Broncos are playing.  Brandon Allen hasn't been bad imo, and the Broncos have some great receivers.  

But Elway's coaching hires have seemed pretty bad but he's drafted some good players including Bradley Chubb who's also out for the season.  

10 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Who thought the Broncos were going to be good this year? Not that this will be an "easy" game, but this is the primary difference between them and the Eagles and Browns.  Also, the Browns didn't come into New Era -- we lost a close game on the road.

This is a game the Bills should win and need to win, and it is a more likely win than the Browns or the Eagles. Hopefully they do. 

Bills played horrible against a good Philadelphia team. The loss to the Browns was pathetic. I would just hate to see the team come out tight or flat. They need another "inspired" performance against a mediocre Denver team.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, GimmeSomeProcess said:

Big difference though, Brandon Allen is no mayfield or wentz. 

Mayfield 2020 is no Mayfield 2019 so I wouldn't use that as a rationale for why the "team in turmoil" moniker is going to help us. We are the better team at home .. we need to win this whether the broncos love or hate their coach. 

8 hours ago, Steptide said:

All due repspect to Jim Kelly, but I feel like he wouldve run the bills the same way as Elway if he was ever put in elways position. The more I think of the last 20 years of the bills, the more thankful I am to have McDermott and beane at the reigns 

Unfortunately your right. He begged the Bills to draft Tim Tebow in the 1st round. And thought that Trent Edwards was the future lol

5 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Mayfield 2020 is no Mayfield 2019 so I wouldn't use that as a rationale for why the "team in turmoil" moniker is going to help us. We are the better team at home .. we need to win this whether the broncos love or hate their coach. 

Actually (so far):

Home: 3-2 (P*ts, Eagles)

Away:  4-1 (Browns)

16 hours ago, HOUSE said:

ANOTHER problem team just like the Eagles & Browns were suppose to be.

Not buying any of this garbage.....

Uh, the Browns ARE a problem team. 

Fines, suspensions, finger pointing, penalty issues, etc.   They fit the textbook definition of the word.

Glad the Broncos dont have Sanders or a great passing game, I just don't see em racking up many points in our stadium.

20-10 bills