Kyle Allen passed for 325 yards today

Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

And Dak threw for 444 yards and 3tds and got the win. Everything in context. Allen is improving but made some terrible inaccurate throws today. He’s good against bad teams and really bad against good teams. Wait until the ravens and patriots games...

Your user name is perfect for you

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Awwufelloff said:

And Dak threw for 444 yards and 3tds and got the win. Everything in context. Allen is improving but made some terrible inaccurate throws today. He’s good against bad teams and really bad against good teams. Wait until the ravens and patriots games...

It’s your new bit then is it? Yes the good against bad, bad against good thing, I’m thinking i’ll See it in at least three more threads before it’s worn out...

you truly do hope he fails don’t you..,

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

And the Cowboys have one less win than the Bills. There's some additional context.

1 hour ago, CountDorkula said:

I expect a thread for every QB that throws for 300 yards now with his result please. From you. 

I want stat stat lines and if they win or lose. 

If you are going to cherry cherry pick ***** QBs do it for the good ones too

You seem to have a virtual stutter.

I don’t know what the point of this is. Jimmy G threw for 400 and they won. So did Dak. Cousins threw for 300 and won. So did Matt Ryan. 

do you need to pass for 300 yards every game? Of course not.  But it’s like some of you try to justify bad offensive football.  Yesterday was more fun than most Bills games.  Throwing the ball effectively and scoring tds is fun!

17 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

...and lost 29-3 while throwing 4 INTs.  I'd rather have a QB who doesn't throw for 300 yards and leads the team to 37 points and a 17 point win than a guy who throws over 300 yards and loses by 26.  

I'm in !! 

Sure watching Allen throw for 325 & Mahomes throw for 400 + is great for the eye candy aspect for the fans but the W is what matters & as long as Josh can continue to do what he did yesterday against a team that is ranked above 30th i think he could be the guy they thought he was & help the Bills for a long time !! 

Edited by T master