Game Thread 2nd Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

It's amusing how many people are screaming for Singletary... it's like they don't realize how telling that is in regards to Josh Allen.

I mean, we only passed on two amazing QB's, traded a ton of draft stock away and moved up to take a franchise QB 7th overall, yet we're at the point where we've just accepted he's going to struggle against everyone all the time...

So ignore him, feed Singletary, our 3rd round RB! He's obviously the one who should provide the spark and be relied upon to carry this offense, not the franchise QB!

Just now, BigDingus said:

It's amusing how many people are screaming for Singletary... it's like they don't realize how telling that is in regards to Josh Allen.

I mean, we only passed on two amazing QB's, traded a ton of draft stock away and moved up to take a franchise QB 7th overall, yet we're at the point where we've just accepted he's going to struggle against everyone all the time...

So ignore him, feed Singletary, our 3rd round RB! He's obviously the one who should provide the spark and be relied upon to carry this offense, not the franchise QB!

That's BS

• Like (+1) 1

Eating pizza. Eating wings. Drinking beer. 

Pelaton commercial would be much better if they showed a middle aged chubby man struggling to breathe after 4 seconds. Watching a supermodel do it is nice to look at, and also makes me realize I’ll never order one. 

• Haha (+1) 1