Game Thread 2nd Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

Just now, GreggTX said:

I can't believe Singletary only has 3 carries so far. What the heck is wrong with Daboll?

BTW, is it windy there? I can't see the game until it's over.

Not windy at all apparently. Announcers mentioned it several times so far. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I really hope that kick isn’t the turning point of this season and the start of it being done. What a disgusting feeling from being right there to be in the lead out of the half

It is but it's only two points. I am rarely impressed with our drives after the half though..

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We have a RB picking up 6.7 YPC this year and Daboll refuses to use him. I just don't get it. The Browns run defense is terrible.

The Bills are averaging the same amount of yards through the air as they are running. When you add in the long PI we drew which should count towards passing yards too then we're averaging about 8 yards per pass.

Passing is working. The problem is we didn't have the ball much in the first half because the defense let the Browns go on a lot of long drives. Luckily they manned up near the goalline but the Browns had nearly 19 minutes of TOP.

Cole Beasley is the player we need to get the ball to more. He's been wide open a lot.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, GreggTX said:

I can't believe Singletary only has 3 carries so far. What the heck is wrong with Daboll?

BTW, is it windy there? I can't see the game until it's over.

To be fair, could it be the game plan like someone said. They expect singletary and we give them that second half.. 

Just now, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Three, yes 3 touches for Devin, same as poor Gore...

Daboll puts Gore in and gets that interior defensive look he always thinks he can take advantage of by running Gore wide or on a stretch and IT HAS YET TO WORK.

I really like Daboll, but look up from whiteboard and see what is working.

• Like (+1) 1