MNF: Cowboys at Giants

YoloinOhio

In my constant annoyance over us not being able to throw for 300 yards yet, I always find myself watching plays like the 7 yard pass to Jarwin that turns into a 45 yard TD and thinking.... “lame, doesn’t count”. 

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Cowboys have to be the most talented poorly coached team I’ve ever seen just amazing how Jason Garett can never motivate these guys in games they should clock the opponent

Did you know Freddie Kitchens was once a Jason Garrett assistant 

• Haha (+1) 1

A couple takeaways from this game:

*  The Bills/Dallas game is not an automatic loss.

*   If the 5 - 2 Bills were playing tonight against the Giants and were only up 13 - 12 at half folks on this board would be losing their minds.  We would have assumed a cake walk against a bad team with a rookie QB.  There are no easy games in the NFL. 

*   Tonight both QB's have missed several deep throws with one being intercepted.  I thought it was easy to complete the long ball?

*  I've heard Allen described by the National Media as a "turnover machine" yet he has what 10 TO's (7 int & 3 lost fumbles) in 8 games while Jones just made his 14th TO in 7 games?

*  Has a Bills receiver made a catch as good as Tates was in the last 2 seasons? 

• Like (+1) 1

Do we have to hope Dallas wins? YUCK! I mean.....the W doesn’t count unless the beat teams with a top record. Right?  

Look, I get it, I’d love some “signature wins”, but the only thing that counts on our record is the W. 

Just now, Augie said:

Do we have to hope Dallas wins? YUCK! I mean.....the W doesn’t count unless the beat teams with a top record. Right?  

Look, I get it, I’d love some “signature wins”, but the only thing that counts on our record is the W. 

No way, I’m rooting for the giants. When the playoff committee meets on Tuesday night I really think it will help our strength of record. Let’s go

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

In my constant annoyance over us not being able to throw for 300 yards yet, I always find myself watching plays like the 7 yard pass to Jarwin that turns into a 45 yard TD and thinking.... “lame, doesn’t count”. 

That's what a productive TE does.  Most teams have at least one.  Jarwin caught the ball 6 inches off the ground turned and then exploded for the TD.  Knox has shown flashes but overall NONE of our TE's have done anything remotely like that play.

And while we're on the topic has any Bills WR over the last 2 years made a catch as nice as Tates was? 

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Booger: If the ball goes through the uprights.  It's those yellow poles sticking up.  If it goes through there, the team kicking it receives 3 points.  Now you might say what if the ball doesn't go through the uprights.  Well then, you don't get those 3 points and that's all it is.

‘That cat on the field! Now there goes the home team...well...is Dallas cursed now? The troopers are trying to wrangle it...oh boy you know anything bout cat herding...heh there it goes.’

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No way, I’m rooting for the giants. When the playoff committee meets on Tuesday night I really think it will help our strength of record. Let’s go

IDK, the haters don’t seem to give retroactive credit for anything. If the Giants win the next 7 games, we beat them when they were bad. No credit for that win. That’s just how it works.