MNF: Cowboys at Giants

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wasnt Deandre Baker a high draft pick... this guy is almost unplayable tonight.  

He got kinda hoed on that PI. 

But sounds like every Giants opponent is picking on him. Not good. Ain't no Tre White

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

5 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Giants are trash headline tomorrow Cowboys blow out the Giants

I love motor but i wish Buffalo had Barkley

Heh imagine if JA could throw 80 yard screens to someone anywhere near Saquon's talent

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

I am very concerned. We have 20+ coming for Thanksgiving Day. Ages with range from 6 to 92. 

It’s the meal of the year I do NOT prepare, but my F-bombs with so many present is a real concern. There may also be some STFU screams with so many people. I’m ashamed to say.....I may have to retreat to the “she cave” a/k/a her office where she paid for the turkey, so........ . 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

I am very concerned. We have 20+ coming for Thanksgiving Day. Ages with range from 6 to 92. 

It’s the meal of the year I do NOT prepare, but my F-bombs with so many present is a real concern. There may also be some STFU screams with so many people. I’m ashamed to say.....I may have to retreat to the “she cave” a/k/a her office where she paid for the turkey, so........ . 

Thanksgiving is my No 1 ranked holiday. It will all be good. Always is

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I suggest isolation, alcohol, and a padded room 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I don’t believe so, I think the league does not want this rule used except in an extreme circumstance in a playoff game. It’s a crap rule, and the games would be a complete cluster if these calls were getting changed. It’s just a failsafe against another New Orleans situation. 

Meaning that selective enforcement is the order of the day, that the call can be turned on/off as desired, and that a similar play can cause a team to miss the playoffs...but in the playoffs we’re maybe going to call it correctly. 

The consensus already seems to be that the officiating is rigged or tilted, I guess one more log on the fire is no big deal. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1