MNF: Cowboys at Giants

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Not even this is funnier than Booger doing a 3-minute intro on the perfection that is Zak Prescott vs. the Giants, and what a command he has of the offense and of reading defenses...and the very second he stops talking, Prescott takes the first snap of the game and throws a pick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

This game is just more proof that you want to avoid "recency bias." The Cowboys dominated the Eagles in their last game so they're ready to start steamrolling opponents! Not the way the NFL works.

Jets>Cowboys>Miami>Jets 
Can make you dizzy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Jets>Cowboys>Miami>Jets 
Can make you dizzy

Yeah. Believers in the transitive property need to steer clear of the NFL. Broncos>Chargers>Packers.

We'll see here. I expect the Cowboys to play better in the 2nd half and win the game, but you just never know.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, SCBills said:

In my constant annoyance over us not being able to throw for 300 yards yet, I always find myself watching plays like the 7 yard pass to Jarwin that turns into a 45 yard TD and thinking.... “lame, doesn’t count”. 

tbh we have one of the least talented offenses in the league. Allen is also terrible on deep balls where qb's get a good chunk of their yards 

and for all the talk of Daboll installing the "New england offense" we have yet to see Beasley used correctly.