The problem with the Browns in a nut shell

The Browns suck 

deal with it 

1 minute ago, arcane said:

in all seriousness, do you have this picture?

saw it a dozen times during last week, don't have the tech to copy it here tonight...

Edited by row_33

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of their safeties Jermaine Whitehead threatened Cleveland radio host Dustin fox and some fans on twitter and got his account suspended. Fox was on the post game show saying he called the police. He was stuttering and total mess worried for his life. November in Berea!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/browns/browns-s-jermaine-whitehead-gets-twitter-account-suspended-after-threatening-radio-host/95-cede4c6a-f16f-4029-aa16-df47b8936328

Wow.  Just....?

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of their safeties Jermaine Whitehead threatened Cleveland radio host Dustin fox and some fans on twitter and got his account suspended. Fox was on the post game show saying he called the police. He was stuttering and total mess worried for his life. November in Berea!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/browns/browns-s-jermaine-whitehead-gets-twitter-account-suspended-after-threatening-radio-host/95-cede4c6a-f16f-4029-aa16-df47b8936328

gonna need a translator for those Tweets.  Where did he attend finishing school, anyway?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Shoes.thumb.jpg.d6b5ed391dd48901bdd0d7c24b88af68.jpg

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/why-odell-beckham-jr-and-jarvis-landry-were-told-to-change-their-cleats-at-halftime-vs-broncos.html

OBJ and Landry came out today with their special "LOOK AT ME!!!" shoes.  They had to change them at halftime in order to come back out onto the field.  Another distraction on a team that doesn't need any distractions.

There are too many Browns players thinking about themselves and their "brand".  There is too much talent on that team in a weak AFC this year to be sitting at 2-6.  I know a lot of people here down play McDermott's "Process",  but does anyone think for a second that those shoes get on the field attached to the feet of a Buffalo Bill?  McDermott is building a team.  The Browns are a collection of talented players.  

It's one of the major reasons one team is heading into Week 10 at 6-2, and the other is sitting at 2-6.

not saying they can't pull their heads out, but Snyder used to do this in Washington all the time.

He would pay for every big name free agent with big name egos and think they would out-talent other clubs. Teams need cohesion and clarity of vision and goals, selflessness to play the role needed even if that role does not put that player in the spotlight that week.

They are a talented club on paper, but they will always struggle against good teams with role players. Those are also the kind of teams that tend to implode when they hit a rough patch rather than come together.

We will see, I am not counting any Bills games as a "W" - just too many holes in our game to ever feel that confident against any team.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

That's what happens when you get a team filled with mostly prima donna's all's they need now is AB & they would have the "All Primma Donna Team" 

I wonder how many times Wyatt Teller has called Beane & begged for him to get him out of there ( I feel for the guy) if i was him i would have asked for a trade by now or moved on to the XFL in hopes to be brought back into the NFL later ...

On 11/3/2019 at 9:32 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/11/why-odell-beckham-jr-and-jarvis-landry-were-told-to-change-their-cleats-at-halftime-vs-broncos.html

OBJ and Landry came out today with their special "LOOK AT ME!!!" shoes.  They had to change them at halftime in order to come back out onto the field.  Another distraction on a team that doesn't need any distractions.

There are too many Browns players thinking about themselves and their "brand".  There is too much talent on that team in a weak AFC this year to be sitting at 2-6.  I know a lot of people here down play McDermott's "Process",  but does anyone think for a second that those shoes get on the field attached to the feet of a Buffalo Bill?  McDermott is building a team.  The Browns are a collection of talented players.  

It's one of the major reasons one team is heading into Week 10 at 6-2, and the other is sitting at 2-6.

Two easy little words.  The Problems with the browns are:::::

FREDDIE KITCHENS

On 11/3/2019 at 9:32 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

So the NFL Targets OBJ and Landry...  HMMMM Go Figure....  When are they going to do something to Diggs?

1 hour ago, DCBongo said:

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.  Teams will always beat individuals. 

but you need the talent, most of the very talented athletes have their heads in the game

telling me the team has heart is a harbinger for a crushing loss

On 11/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, Warcodered said:

I wonder how it was "a perspective thing" when you could count with your thumbs how many Pat's personnel were past the line at any given time vs about half of the Browns crew.

Remember when the Jets were having their staff form riot lines right up on the sideline to mess with opposing players?  Very much an organization/culture/coaching issue.