2nd Half Thread Wk 9: Redskins at Bills, 1 pm ET on Fox

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Allen has regressed on those.

Allen has regressed a bit in general. He still seems to be thinking too much and nut using his instincts, especially when plays don't unfold as planned. I'd like to see them roll him out more and get the offense in some motion. All of the wrinkles of that first quarter offensive explosion (and I use that term loosely) are gone.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Ya I agree. Was more referring to the coaching staff just getting out coached. You have the ball to start the half against an inferior opponent and you

lose 3-0 in the quarter. Inexcusable 

Especially after going for it on 4th and 1 and running it right into the middle of the D when you couldn't do it on the goalline earlier...what made them think it would work there?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

The problem is it works most times so they have no adverse results to dissuade them from it.

When has playing not to lose ever been shown to work??? Its a fallacy perpetrated by loser coaches.

Winning teams go for the win. Think Patriots first SB win. Madden is saying it is wrong for Patriots to try for winning FG drive and should just play for OT. Wrong.