Around the NFL Week 9

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I mean, it was a no-brainer.

I agree Joe, I was high on him as well.

I was hoping in the 1st we trade back and snag him. Once he slipped to the 2nd round and the current team needs I thought it was a no brainer.

Edited by Real McCoy

Just now, bills6969 said:

When does Kitchens get fired?

Also,  Denver actually looks like a decent team with Brandon Allen at QB.  Probably kicking themselves for sticking with Flacco for as long as they did.

I think a bit more tape out and they will start figuring him out. He looks decent but nothing bills should be worried about . 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Also,  Denver actually looks like a decent team with Brandon Allen at QB.  Probably kicking themselves for sticking with Flacco for as long as they did.

Browns D is one of the worst in the league so not sure if he’s good yet 

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I agree Joe, I was high on him as well.

I was hoping in the 1st we trade back and snag him. Once he slipped to the 2nd round and the current team needs I thought it was a no brainer.

See now, that's where we differ. I'd have taken him at 9 and laughed all the way to the bank. Got cutesy, lost out on a true game-changer.

Just now, bills6969 said:

Probably soon. If he loses to the Bills, well.....Broncos have talent and mostly underperformed. With Flacco in there , the offense looked comatose. Too bad he got injured. 

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

See now, that's where we differ. I'd have taken him at 9 and laughed all the way to the bank. Got cutesy, lost out on a true game-changer.

Damn you had him high no doubt. I had him as a mid to late 1st rounder. I was damn surprised he went so late in the second.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I reckon the MVP race is between Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson and Christian McCaffrey. 

And Wilson is doing the most with the least of those 3. 

Idk, that Panthers team is 98% McCaffrey. 

Watson has Nuk and a great running game

Russel has Lockett and DK looks to be the real deal

i think a QB takes the cake based on their perception and importance to the league, but McCaffrey is having himself a year to remember 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Andy Reed pulls Matt Moore out of the dumpster to go 25-35–275-1-0?   Maybe it is more Reed than Mahomes. 

You also can't ignore the fact that KC has a boatload of talent on offense, starting with their offensive line.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

Sorry not reading the whole thread right now, but have to throw this out there. Matt Stafford 3 td, 1 Int, over 400 yards passing  and 1 L. 

Just saying 

You can’t count that though when you assess the 300 yard passer success rate  . You have to exclude the 400 yard passers who lose  lol