3-1 over the next four games

one week at a time  Good win today  Started on fire then things bogged down.  Some ugly stuff to work on.before the Browns game   Nice to see Singeltary have a break out game as the lead back  Allen again looked composed and in control  Still havent seen a game where they played well in all 4 quarters but hey were 6-2  and it feels amazing

• Like (+1) 1

It’s looking more and more like we will finish at 12-4. Depending how the Pats handle business, we will be competing and should take the division. I think Pats finish 11-5. 

Edited by Chill

18 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

One game at a time. If the posters here were GB fans, they would say Aaron Rodgers is the worst QB ever, the OC sucks and the team will go nowhere based on today’s game. 

All teams have bad games. It’s just a reality. I trust McD will have the guys ready for each of those games but it’s a week to week league.

With that being said, I would love to come out of that 2-1. 

No, because the Packers have beaten quality teams and played complete games on offense and defense.  That's the difference that you aren't seeing.

Just now, bills6969 said:

The schedule also gets very hard after Broncos game.  At Cowboys,  Ravens, At Pats - could be 3 losses right there.

I dont like our odds versus any of those teams

primetime thanksgiving game in a hostile environment against a workhorse RB

upstart nimble QB and a more fundamentally solid team than us

on road @ cheats with Josh Allen's hero ball/Brett Favre derpyness just burying us against that D

25 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

at Browns

at Phins

Broncos

3 bad teams, all winnable games.  If we go 3-0 we get to 9-2, playoff spot pretty much locked up going in to our Turkeyday showdown vs Dallas.  Can we take care of business or it will be same ole Buffalo? 

I'm going to keep saying this. The Browns are not a bad team; the Bills would probably have the same record with that murderous schedule that Cleveland has played. People are in for a huge wake-up call next week.

12 minutes ago, Virgil said:

No, because the Packers have beaten quality teams and played complete games on offense and defense.  That's the difference that you aren't seeing.

Thanks for sharing what I’m not seeing...greatly appreciated! ? 

I am seeing reality and know the Bills have shortcomings. I also know that, looking at the long game this regime is playing, that we are on the correct trajectory. That doesn’t mean I seek to minimize what they are doing NOW. 

That’s what I see and am willing to wait for the new Bills EMPIRE! 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'm going to keep saying this. The Browns are not a bad team; the Bills would probably have the same record with that murderous schedule that Cleveland has played. People are in for a huge wake-up call next week.

They're not bad, more mediocre than bad.  I think they're a poorly coached team, lots of penalties, anemic offense.  They have alot of talent so it wouldnt surprise me if they blew up against us and had a big day because as Bills fans, were used to that kinda thing.

29 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Have a peek at Baker Mayfield's 4th quarter passing numbers.

Compare them to Josh Allen's.

THAT is the difference.

I already know it will be the Browns coming out party next week

hopefully our defense holds . I do not want to hand the Browns a win that gives them momentum and then possibly knocking us out of the playoff race. when can end their season next weekend. 

Edited by Tesla03
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

hopefully our defense holds . I do not want to hand the Browns a win that gives them momentum and then possibly knocking us out of the playoff race. when can end their season next weekend. 

You know this, eh, nostradamus?

While you're at it, how about the powerball numbers?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

You know this, eh, nostradamus?

While you're at it, how about the powerball numbers?

they will be fighting for their season, just like the eagles. and Kareem Hunt returns. 

anyone with a brain knows the Browns will put in the effort of the year next weekend against us. we have to be ready. 

2 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

they will be fighting for their season, just like the eagles. and Kareem Hunt returns. 

anyone with a brain knows the Browns will put in the effort of the year next weekend against us. we have to be ready. 

Just like they've been putting forth the effort of the year every weekend the past three weeks?

9 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

The Browns really aren't that good.  We will need to put some pressure on Mayfield so hope that McD and Frazier see the light on this one.  If we can get some pressure on him, Mayfield will turn the ball over.  Play the run game (Phillips and Taylor in the game) like we played the Redskins in the second half and we should be able to stop Chubb.

Their defense is not impressive.  Shouldn't have too many problems with it.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

The Browns really aren't that good.  We will need to put some pressure on Mayfield so hope that McD and Frazier see the light on this one.  If we can get some pressure on him, Mayfield will turn the ball over.  Play the run game (Phillips and Taylor in the game) like we played the Redskins in the second half and we should be able to stop Chubb.

Their defense is not impressive.  Shouldn't have too many problems with it.

I agree, we should be able to beat them as they are a very mediocre team. But it will be a very close game if our season is anything to go by