Trump Gets Booed At WS Game 5: Lock HIM Up Chant Erupts

Trump Booed with a Chorus of: "Lock Him Up!" Chants

https://mobile.twitter.com/JesseYomtov/status/1188623566369165314?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-33846043383894245005.ampproject.net%2F1910161528000%2Fframe.html

"So many boos. More than any president ever, probably. Some are saying it’s the most boos ever in the history of time. Winning."

"Very many people are saying booing the likes of which the world has never seen. My Generals never heard boos like that, they said “Sir, these boos, I just want you to know, Obama never had this many, Sir.”

hqdefault.jpg

WHAT? Deplorables can't afford tickets?  I don't think so folks! Drain the swamp!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Last time I checked anybody has the right to be anything they want in this country.

That's what EII and his commie buddies are fighting against. He knows what's best for you!

Trump 2020

Keep America Great!!!

• Like (+1) 1

When the president was announced on the public address system after the third inning as part of a tribute to veterans, the crowd roared into sustained booing — hitting almost 100 decibels. Chants of “Lock him up” and “Impeach Trump” then broke out at Nationals Park, where a sellout crowd was watching the game between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

When the president was announced on the public address system after the third inning as part of a tribute to veterans, the crowd roared into sustained booing — hitting almost 100 decibels. Chants of “Lock him up” and “Impeach Trump” then broke out at Nationals Park, where a sellout crowd was watching the game between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros

I went to a Nats game once.  I commented on here that it had less atmosphere than the moon.  The reason was that the stadium was filled with vacuous dolts who fancy themselves superior intellects.  I should have figured that out before last night.

did a Nats game a few summers ago, my 34th or so stadium, sort of a retro feel to the stadium

good time, sat front row in the corner in right, could reach over the fence if i wanted, transferred a ball from Werth to a fan he wanted to give the ball to

next to me was a very sour Yankees fan, so we had a great time talking about the grand old game

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I was about to ask if it was boos or boobs !!

Those young ladies be smoking !!! 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They booed veterans?

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Pics, or it didn't happen.

NSFW and against ToS here ..

I saw them .  but I'm not getting banned or put in the Sin Bin for posting boobs (again) 

Google is your friend   I saw 1 image not blurred out ..

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

14 hours ago, Buftex said:

Lots of people are saying, everything he touches turns to *****...

13 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Not too well.  LoL...

He did announce on Thursday he would be attending ... 

See what happened.  

Just keep him away from the Capitals !!!!! 

41 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe you believe it. So you like Trump and the crowd because they boo veterans?  What did the veterans do to you? 

Trump has crapped all over vets. He trashed McCain for instance. 

Btw, Lynard Skynard wrote and anti gun song 

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Only one?!? Google truly is the enemy of the people!

Anything that helps people find the truth is Trumps enemy.

Trump thrives on ignorance 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump has crapped all over vets. He trashed McCain for instance. 

Btw, Lynard Skynard wrote and anti gun song 

Trump's comments about McCain nearly caused me to sit out the vote. On the other hand,McCain's military service (when considered in the most favorable light) is no excuse for decades of corruption and self-serving power brokering, and he was a big boy very familiar with bare knuckles politicking.

For what it's worth,  I'm not actually affiliated with the band Lynyrd Skynyrd, never knew a girl named Tuesday and have never been in a plane crash. I also have never forgotten the name of a girl I hooked up with while on the road (this one I regret though I'd have had probay suffered from significant post coital tristesse had that occurred)  never sat around and listened to a guy playing the blues on an old dobro, and never got into a fight with a guy over a girl named Linda Lou. 

I will however attempt to recapture my youth tonight on the ride home by listening to Gimme Back My Bullets. Thanks for that! Ironically, I've never owned any bullets, though I used to shoot spitballs at my friends in class. 

Now you know. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe you believe it. So you like Trump and the crowd because they boo veterans?  What did the veterans do to you? 

Nobody booed the veterans.

The veterans had a standing ovation going for them - Trump was afterward announced and then the boos began