Trump Gets Booed At WS Game 5: Lock HIM Up Chant Erupts

He doesn't strike me as an individual who cares if he's booed.  If he was interested in being liked by people, there'd be no tweeting and he'd be visiting children's hospitals and army bases every weekend.  You're never going to see this guy with an apron on at a food bank either.  I think he cares deeply that his kids like him but as for the "public" ehh.  

I don't think much of America likes him but he's likely to be reelected in 2020 and it won't be close.  

If the Democrats thought they had a winner, there'd be nary a whisper of impeachment in Washington.   

I think Trump's continued power says less about him and more about the dissaray in the Democratic party.  

All you had to do in the last four years was find a competent, maybe even likable individual.....

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Dump the guns to the bottom of the sea. 

Lake Ontario level stupid from you again 

Trump sure enjoyed watching him die. What a sadistic creep. Trump is a serious sicko 

The psychopath blew up 3 children ...and Trump is the sadistic creep?

There's something severely wrong with you, pee wee.

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The best part of this country is our ability as people to voice our opinions about our leaders. So personally I don't have a beef with people deciding to boo Trump. 

What is hilarious is that the normal TDS addled crowd thinks a DC crowd booing Trump is somehow indicative of a larger feeling of resentment towards him. They're wrong, all the way wrong, and this moment did exactly what Trump's campaign wanted. He knew he'd get boo'd. He knew most of the country watching the "elites" in DC boo the CiC hours after he took out the head of ISIS will be a goldmine for campaign ads to come. 

2020 is going to upset a lot of people who think they're winning right now. 

They ain't winning. They ain't even in the fight. 

You and I disagree. The place where Americans voice our disapproval is in the ballot box. We do NOT have a tradition of openly booing our collectively elected officials. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

He doesn't strike me as an individual who cares if he's booed.  If he was interested in being liked by people, there'd be no tweeting and he'd be visiting children's hospitals and army bases every weekend.  You're never going to see this guy with an apron on at a food bank either.  I think he cares deeply that his kids like him but as for the "public" ehh.  

I don't think much of America likes him but he's likely to be reelected in 2020 and it won't be close.  

If the Democrats thought they had a winner, there'd be nary a whisper of impeachment in Washington.   

I think Trump's continued power says less about him and more about the dissaray in the Democratic party.  

All you had to do in the last four years was find a competent, maybe even likable individual.....

What???????

Spartacus isn’t likable?

4 minutes ago, Albwan said:

The psychopath blew up 3 children ...and Trump is the sadistic creep?

There's something severely wrong with you, pee wee.

Noooooooooooooooooooo. Ya think??????????????/

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The best part of this country is our ability as people to voice our opinions about our leaders. So personally I don't have a beef with people deciding to boo Trump. 

What is hilarious is that the normal TDS addled crowd thinks a DC crowd booing Trump is somehow indicative of a larger feeling of resentment towards him. They're wrong, all the way wrong, and this moment did exactly what Trump's campaign wanted. He knew he'd get boo'd. He knew most of the country watching the "elites" in DC boo the CiC hours after he took out the head of ISIS will be a goldmine for campaign ads to come. 

2020 is going to upset a lot of people who think they're winning right now. 

They ain't winning. They ain't even in the fight. 

Nats did a great job repping the Dems and liberal media last night

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You and I disagree. The place where Americans voice our disapproval is in the ballot box. We do NOT have a tradition of openly booing our collectively elected officials. 

pigs have always been pigs in public

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You think?  Couldn't even take in a play. Comparing Trump to Lincoln... LoL...

Gotta go... All the Deplorables are coming after me like Kung Fo Fighting.

source.gif

The Board Righties gave me surrounded, but I got this guys!

The Board Righties would be more like this.....

No Time For Lefties

Edited by Bob&Doug
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Watch one of the 86142597 videos out there?

As Momma Busey likely used to say "You watch your fresh mouth Gary Busey!". 

Tibsy Russel was saying the crowd was booing Trump, seemed to imply the crowd also booed veterans and it appeared he was comfortable with both. I was just trying to clarify the link Tibs sent. When you offered clarity I found it lacking and asked for a bit more detail. Why did you jump in if you weren't sure? 

I already know folks will boo Trump, heck they stood by and watched slackjawed while the Russia narrative crumbled and their leaders lied to them.  Nothing surprises me with the complicity crowd. 

But thank you for sharing your thoughts. 

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I was about to ask if it was boos or boobs !!

Those young ladies be smoking !!! 

Unfortunately Julia Rose is a psycho feminist and far left idiot. She was on the MTV show "Are You The One" a few years ago. Totally obnoxious and hates men like crazy.

Edited by suorangefan4

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

The true measure of the patheticness of the left is how excited they get by this story.  

Well that was the only win they could celebrate last night.  Nationals got smoked - again.  Well there was also the beer dude taking one in the chest.

Edited by keepthefaith

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

We do NOT have a tradition of openly booing our collectively elected officials. 

Hopefully we get back there.

You would think after 8 years of the Democrats telling all the racists, who dared to disagree with Hussein on *anything*, to "respect the office even if you don't respect the man", that some of it would have sunk in. What changed? ?

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Hopefully we get back there.

You would think after 8 years of the Democrats telling all the racists, who dared to disagree with Hussein on *anything*, to "respect the office even if you don't respect the man", that some of it would have sunk in. What changed? ?

Trump turned the office orange.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I thought safe spaces were for the spoiled college leftist students who couldn't get their own way?

Nope.

Deplorables = Snowflakes = Deplorables.

They are one in the same.  Just whine from opposite sides of aisle.

Anyway: 

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/10/28/20936147/trump-lock-him-up-booed-world-series

"And since then, a debate has broken out among some critical of Trump in the political world. Was “lock him up” an acceptable way to taunt this perennially under-investigation president? Or was it a troubling sign of the deterioration of norms about the rule of law and political disagreement?..."

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nope.

Deplorables = Snowflakes = Deplorables.

They are one in the same.  Just whine from opposite sides of aisle.

Anyway: 

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2019/10/28/20936147/trump-lock-him-up-booed-world-series

"And since then, a debate has broken out among some critical of Trump in the political world. Was “lock him up” an acceptable way to taunt this perennially under-investigation president? Or was it a troubling sign of the deterioration of norms about the rule of law and political disagreement?..."

In a town where 96% of the population voted for Killary and there is going to be a debate on how the rest of the country feels?

Ok, got it.

Seriously though, does this crap ever end with this crap leftists mummies spew?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

In a town where 96% of the population voted for Killary and there is going to be a debate on how the rest of the country feels?

Ok, got it.

Seriously though, does this crap ever end with this crap leftists mummies spew?

Denial is just not a river in Egypt.  Deal with it, our president is crook.  At least Nixon had the dignity to know where he went wrong.  Trump is lost on Shakedown Street.  It is what it is. Go back to your guns & Bible... Maybe say a little prayer all will be good.

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Denial is just not a river in Egypt.  Deal with it, our president is crook.  At least Nixon had the dignity to know where he went wrong.  Trump is lost on Shakedown Street.  It is what it is. Go back to your guns & Bible... Maybe say a little prayer all will be good.

Seriously, like the other lefties on this board, you are demented in the head and you haven't seen a word of my posting history.

I never voted for Trump. 

I am not a rightie or Republican.

Don't own a gun or a bible.

Name me ONE politician who isn't a crook and I will tell you that you are lying?

If Trump is this crook you say he is (and I just said all politicians are), then the rest of them are Mob bosses to say the least.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I'd enjoy Houston 32 Washington 0 tonight

You've all got this wrong. 

Say the Nats win the last two.  What do you think Trump says, does, and tweets in response?   How do you think the left reacts to that?

I hope the Nationals win out.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You've all got this wrong. 

Say the Nats win the last two.  What do you think Trump says, does, and tweets in response?   How do you think the left reacts to that?

I hope the Nationals win out.

i'm shocked the Nats have ever led in this series

and i despise the Astros, have for close to 50 years

25 minutes ago, row_33 said:

I'm still shocked the Nats even made the playoffs.  Their bullpen was a train wreck all season.

But even so, you have to figure with Scherzer and Strasburg, they're good for at least two wins in a series.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm still shocked the Nats even made the playoffs.  Their bullpen was a train wreck all season.

But even so, you have to figure with Scherzer and Strasburg, they're good for at least two wins in a series.

even with them... i'm an AL East snob and know very well what Houston put together....

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Who despises the Astros?

They were the only team in the whole thing I didn’t despise!

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Who despises the Astros?

They were the only team in the whole thing I didn’t despise!

goes back to being a Dodgers fan until the Jays showed up

also, MLB has given them a complete exemption to cheat and doctor the baseball since Mike Scott

it is so plainly obvious, no other team has this exemption