Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

The Bills have been exposed as frauds until proving otherwise.  Poor coaching, very poor DL and LB play.  Nobody can catch

They haven't been exposed, this is what most outside of Buffalo have been saying for a while but the Homers and Sunshine and rainbow club were mad about because they weren't being praised as because they were 5-1. THIS IS WHY THE TEAM WAS NOT GETTING RESPECTED BY ANYONE OUTSIDE OF BUFFALO AND THOUGHT OF AS NOT BEING AS GOOD AS THEIR RECORD. They struggled against the garbage teams in the league and when playing a good team, they have lost

19 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Missing wide open receivers is all on the qb

Yeah I'll just say Josh Allen needs more separation from his WRs than most QBs and the WRs certainly get less than most.. even if it's the first read it'd be nice to have WRs just be better than the CB lined opposite.

Helps out every QB.. and that's actually something a lot in the league can expect from their 1st read. Like this isn't some rare luxury to ask for - WRs earning more pay than the CB opposite.

And the Eagles could have the league worst CBs.. and Josh Allen has played really poorly for his part 

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I never once allowed myself to believe this ***** was real. You just always knew the “Bills” would come out of them. This is the point of the season where seasons just fall apart. Anyone that thinks this is no big deal must have not been burned by this team yet. A bunch of other teams in the afc creeping up to the 5 wins and the division was never in reach. 

The problem is our oftense has been bad all year. Now our defense is finally breaking down, from being on the field all day. And Daboll is a big part of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

3rd and 23. 

Like I said, establish this running game. 

Also, this isn’t college football. Point differential is like the billionth tie breaker. So why punt? Might as well just literally wave a white flag - and construct said flag out of Dabolls tighty whiteys. 

Bingo! The sad part is when they start to have success with it a Daboll went away from it.