Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

I dont think Ive ever been as sure and come to a conclusion as quickly that Dwayne Haskins is going to be an abdolute bust.  

In a league where you have many young QBs playing, some well othes just alright....Haskins looks lost.  I was hoping hed look okay so the Skins would try and start him vs the Bills, but he was awful

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If the Redskins are looking to shed contracts id be more than happy to take Matt Ioannidis and Landon Collins off there hands.

Not on the contract Collins is on.

Other reflections from the game:

- Stefon Diggs would have been an awesome add for Buffalo :(

- Delvin Cook is right there with Zeke, McCaffrey and Barkley in the elite category

- Callahan has got the Redskins at least playing hard again

- Let's hope it is Haskins next week. Lord that was ugly. Keenum was actually playing pretty well first half... they just lack playmakers to make plays in the redzone. The Vikings just doubled McLaurin down there and nobody else could beat a guy to give them a place to go with the ball.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

1.  The ‘Fitzpatrick Jersey Clearance Rack’ just got bigger.

2.  Time to break out the ‘baby names’ book.

Someone needs to make a quilt-like patchwork Fitz jersey of every team he's started for.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Art Schlichter was a prototypical passer ...

I loved Schlichter coming out of OSU, he ended up being one of my biggest disappointments. If anyone was going to make it at QB from there, it should’ve been him.

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Art Schlichter was a prototypical passer ...

That’s going back to the dark ages. They’ve had some ok and some bad pro style guys in between. Urban liked the running QBs and was never comfortable last year with Haskins in there, thank goodness he had Ryan Day calling the plays. Oddly enough the upcoming recruits are all pro style guys.