Didn't realize that @chandler#81 held office

Cripple Creek

30 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

The rep that introduced that Bill is a B!tch,  what a waste of time.

"The bill, filed by state Rep. Dan Hunt in May, is slated to go before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary Tuesday afternoon.'

Should be Dan C*nt

Does Mass not have any bigger issues?

Edited by Gary M

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Boobs?   

Whats wrong with that???    I guess getting called one so often   I kind of get it 

;) :lol: 

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do kennels get a b-word exemption?

and or Donkey farms 

In Cary / Apex NC years ago there was an Ass Farm.    My 6 year old son got scolded for saying that in school,

Wow... What crazy azz state and I thought Illannoy was bad.

You aren't allowed to do your own plumbing projects in Massaholeachussets, now this!  What a bunch of *****.  Only thing worse than Masshole Nazis, well sorta:

Read this about Mass... I guess you gotta dispose of stuff in cover of night after first crossing into either: NY, CT, VT, NH, or RI... Pick your dumping spot:

"Oh Boy, I live in Mass and last week I was "grabbed" by our local plumbing inspector because I put a broken hot water heater out for trash pickup. He told me that it was illegal for me to buy and install my own plumbing fixtures. I told him that I just called my City Public Works Dept. and told them that I had an old broken hot water heater that I replaced and needed to buy the $20 red sticker so that the trash people would dispose of it for me. Why didn't that Dept. tell me that I could not do any work on my own home? He said that Mass. does not allow me to do any work on my own because I do not have a license. The store where I bought the heater did not tell me that, the Public Works did not tell me that. I now have had to call a local plumber and he told me that the inspector here will make him take out the heater that I put in and re-install the same heater all over again. This state is getting stupider by the minute. I am going to call my State Rep and tell him I want a copy of all the laws in Mass that affect me and my property. I am now afraid to cut my own front lawn, they will probably tell me that I have to glue all the clippings back and call a landscaper. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. And I vote for these people. Happy New Year to the gang of dummies on Beacon Hill and City Hall."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Okay, Warren Hurst.

You'll wise crack all right when you wake up to find that a MassHole jumped the border @ night and left you a little present.  You wake up with a spent hot water heater, water softener, and showerhead on your freshly manicured lawn.

"From Massachusetts with love!"

~Land of the Free, but all others just don't DIY

Laugh it up funny boy!  Collateral damage is hell!  

?

50 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You'll wise crack all right when you wake up to find that a MassHole jumped the border @ night and left you a little present.  You wake up with a spent hot water heater, water softener, and showerhead on your freshly manicured lawn.

"From Massachusetts with love!"

~Land of the Free, but all others just don't DIY

Laugh it up funny boy!  Collateral damage is hell!  

?

What?

2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Wow... What crazy azz state and I thought Illannoy was bad.

You aren't allowed to do your own plumbing projects in Massaholeachussets, now this!  What a bunch of *****.  Only thing worse than Masshole Nazis, well sorta:

Read this about Mass... I guess you gotta dispose of stuff in cover of night after first crossing into either: NY, CT, VT, NH, or RI... Pick your dumping spot:

"Oh Boy, I live in Mass and last week I was "grabbed" by our local plumbing inspector because I put a broken hot water heater out for trash pickup. He told me that it was illegal for me to buy and install my own plumbing fixtures. I told him that I just called my City Public Works Dept. and told them that I had an old broken hot water heater that I replaced and needed to buy the $20 red sticker so that the trash people would dispose of it for me. Why didn't that Dept. tell me that I could not do any work on my own home? He said that Mass. does not allow me to do any work on my own because I do not have a license. The store where I bought the heater did not tell me that, the Public Works did not tell me that. I now have had to call a local plumber and he told me that the inspector here will make him take out the heater that I put in and re-install the same heater all over again. This state is getting stupider by the minute. I am going to call my State Rep and tell him I want a copy of all the laws in Mass that affect me and my property. I am now afraid to cut my own front lawn, they will probably tell me that I have to glue all the clippings back and call a landscaper. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. And I vote for these people. Happy New Year to the gang of dummies on Beacon Hill and City Hall."

I can understand the logic behind it because I have seen first hand some scary things people have done themselves in their homes.......

I think around here our codes can't prevent you from doing any work yourself because it is your home, as long as you have any required permits and it meets codes. We have rules that permit plans have to be done by a qualified designer, Architect, or professional engineer, unless it is to your primary residence which then the home owner can do their own designs (again as long as it meets code)

There is one city here where they have separate Plumbing and HVAC inspectors where the rest of the cities have one Inspector to inspect all. That municipality has in their bylaw that all plumbing and HVAC work must be completed by a qualified tradesman, but I would think if challenged, they could possibly lose a battle over it if someone wanted to take the time and effort to fight it because it is your own home and if it meets code, why should it matter if the owner did it or a pro?

The person in that storey was pretty dumb though, why would you throw away the old water heater? Take it to a scrap metal facility and get some money for it selling it for scrap.......

Edited by apuszczalowski
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Gary M said:

The rep that introduced that Bill is a B!tch,  what a waste of time.

"The bill, filed by state Rep. Dan Hunt in May, is slated to go before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary Tuesday afternoon.'

Should be Dan C*nt

Does Mass not have any bigger issues?

...call it the "Lizzie Law".......Indian lore protection............

5 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I can understand the logic behind it because I have seen first hand some scary things people have done themselves in their homes.......

I think around here our codes can't prevent you from doing any work yourself because it is your home, as long as you have any required permits and it meets codes. We have rules that permit plans have to be done by a qualified designer, Architect, or professional engineer, unless it is to your primary residence which then the home owner can do their own designs (again as long as it meets code)

There is one city here where they have separate Plumbing and HVAC inspectors where the rest of the cities have one Inspector to inspect all. That municipality has in their bylaw that all plumbing and HVAC work must be completed by a qualified tradesman, but I would think if challenged, they could possibly lose a battle over it if someone wanted to take the time and effort to fight it because it is your own home and if it meets code, why should it matter if the owner did it or a pro?

The person in that storey was pretty dumb though, why would you throw away the old water heater? Take it to a scrap metal facility and get some money for it selling it for scrap.......

Yes, I agree.

Or cross into NYS under the cover of night and throw it on @Gugny 's well manicured lawn.  Much more fun!

The guy I quoted probably just moved to MassaNaziachussets and didn't know the laws.  I give him a pass.  Unlike my sister who was getting free cable tv and called the cable company when the cable went out.  That's inexcusable.  LoL...

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

When you have witnessed first hand what some people thought the proper way to do something was, you would understand........

I've heard stories.  Still, I'd rather have some extra entries in the Darwin Awards each year than whatever bull#### MA is pumping out of its legislature.