Didn't realize that @chandler#81 held office

Cripple Creek

30 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

The rep that introduced that Bill is a B!tch,  what a waste of time.

"The bill, filed by state Rep. Dan Hunt in May, is slated to go before the Joint Committee on the Judiciary Tuesday afternoon.'

Should be Dan C*nt

Does Mass not have any bigger issues?

Edited by Gary M

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Boobs?   

Whats wrong with that???    I guess getting called one so often   I kind of get it 

;) :lol: 

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do kennels get a b-word exemption?

and or Donkey farms 

In Cary / Apex NC years ago there was an Ass Farm.    My 6 year old son got scolded for saying that in school,

Wow... What crazy azz state and I thought Illannoy was bad.

You aren't allowed to do your own plumbing projects in Massaholeachussets, now this!  What a bunch of *****.  Only thing worse than Masshole Nazis, well sorta:

Read this about Mass... I guess you gotta dispose of stuff in cover of night after first crossing into either: NY, CT, VT, NH, or RI... Pick your dumping spot:

"Oh Boy, I live in Mass and last week I was "grabbed" by our local plumbing inspector because I put a broken hot water heater out for trash pickup. He told me that it was illegal for me to buy and install my own plumbing fixtures. I told him that I just called my City Public Works Dept. and told them that I had an old broken hot water heater that I replaced and needed to buy the $20 red sticker so that the trash people would dispose of it for me. Why didn't that Dept. tell me that I could not do any work on my own home? He said that Mass. does not allow me to do any work on my own because I do not have a license. The store where I bought the heater did not tell me that, the Public Works did not tell me that. I now have had to call a local plumber and he told me that the inspector here will make him take out the heater that I put in and re-install the same heater all over again. This state is getting stupider by the minute. I am going to call my State Rep and tell him I want a copy of all the laws in Mass that affect me and my property. I am now afraid to cut my own front lawn, they will probably tell me that I have to glue all the clippings back and call a landscaper. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. And I vote for these people. Happy New Year to the gang of dummies on Beacon Hill and City Hall."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Okay, Warren Hurst.

You'll wise crack all right when you wake up to find that a MassHole jumped the border @ night and left you a little present.  You wake up with a spent hot water heater, water softener, and showerhead on your freshly manicured lawn.

"From Massachusetts with love!"

~Land of the Free, but all others just don't DIY

Laugh it up funny boy!  Collateral damage is hell!  

?

50 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You'll wise crack all right when you wake up to find that a MassHole jumped the border @ night and left you a little present.  You wake up with a spent hot water heater, water softener, and showerhead on your freshly manicured lawn.

"From Massachusetts with love!"

~Land of the Free, but all others just don't DIY

Laugh it up funny boy!  Collateral damage is hell!  

?

What?