Emmanuel Sanders to 49ers

boco357

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Come on Buffalo Aj Green

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Sleepy Beane.      Hope he’s after AJ green 

Not against it, just hope it's not for a 1st rounder like many suspect. Probably why he's still a Bungle and Sanders and Sanu are off the board. Don't need him standing on the sidelines in a Bills uni instead of a Bengals uni. Personally I'd consider Tate from the Giants. He's healthy, underrated and won't cost a 1st.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

The one thing I regret about last years draft is the lack of emphasis on a receiver. There were a lot of good ones in that draft. How good would Terry McLaurin or Mecole Hardman have looked opposite Brown?  Then we could have focused on getting an edge guy now which I feel is a position that is much easier to implement into your system mid season. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

The one thing I regret about last years draft is the lack of emphasis on a receiver. There were a lot of good ones in that draft. How good would Terry McLaurin or Mecole Hardman have looked opposite Brown?  Then we could have focused on getting an edge guy now which I feel is a position that is much easier to implement into your system mid season. 

The upcoming draft is supposed to be EXTREMELY strong and deep with Wide Receivers.

Just something to consider...

The 2017 draft was loaded with defensive backs (both corners and safeties).  The Bills took Tre White.

The 2018 draft was considered a strong year for quarterbacks and linebackers.  The Bills took Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds.

The 2019 draft was top-heavy with defensive linemen.  The Bills took Ed Oliver.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Not sure what Tight ends are out on the market? OJ Howard would at least cost a 2nd if the Bucs are even looking to take a call on him. That is a bit too rich for my blood. Kyle Rudolph wouldn't cost much draft capital wise but I am not sure his cap number and production are a difference maker. 

I am also not sure what other Tight ends could be out on the market? 

Zero chance they’re looking for tight ends. 
That’s one of the deepest positions on the whole team. I get none of them are Kelce, Ertz or even Austin Hooper but there’s plenty of talent to make an impact on this team. Got to keep getting Knox and Kroft involved in the pass game to see what we have 

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Where would you rank this grouping of wr’s ? 

That is immaterial to the offense the Bills run.  On any given play, Daboll had the WRs open. He doesn't have a vet QB

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I may actually have to eat crow on the cost of acquiring a good WR.

The first sign was when Zay Jones netted a 2021 5th rounder.............he was a guy performing at a level so low that had he simply been released it wouldn't have surprised me if only 5-7 teams even put a claim in on him.

It changes season to season. BMarsh for a fifth was not too long ago.

Beane is not going to make a panic move.  IF the right move is there, he will consider it and maybe take it.  They have been very clear about their intention to build for the long haul.  A top WR  would be great of course, but I would not be surprised or upset if they don't make a move at all.   

1 minute ago, One Buffalo said:

Beane is not going to make a panic move.  IF the right move is there, he will consider it and maybe take it.  They have been very clear about their intention to build for the long haul.  A top WR  would be great of course, but I would not be surprised or upset if they don't make a move at all.   

What’s the definition of the right move? Whatever Beane decides to do?

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It changes season to season. BMarsh for a fifth was not too long ago.

Yeah but this seems way off normal value........a second round pick for Sanu is batshit crazy, IMO.    I'm generally in on underrated, versatile players but I just think there is a lot more style than substance there with Sanu.     He was in an ideal situation in Atlanta getting matchups against nickel and dime coverage for years.    He's like a 600 yard receiver on most teams.   He's an upgrade for New England but that's a guy you should be able to get for a 4th or 5th.   We can only hope that the Falcons just wouldn't trade him to NE for anything less.

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Apparently Green won’t play before the deadline...

What should Beane roll the dice on him for?

A second?

For a chance to get 10 games out of a guy who’s not currently playing?  They draft pretty darn well, I don’t want to give up picks without good value just to TRY to fill an immediate need. He’s an injured 31 year old WR at the end of his contract who was also hurt last year. Am I missing something?

• Like (+1) 1