Schefter believes Brady is setting up to leave the Pats next year

YoloinOhio

The only way he does this is if they win the SB this year.  That way he smashes our 4 in a row record (but with wins) and feels he cements himself as best all time.  Then, and only then, does he move on.  

It would have to be a team that is good now (not the phins) and ready to win. wants to win another SB before he retires.  Kinda feel he is chasing the ghost of Montana who took the chiefs to the playoffs both years there, and lost the AFC championship game to us in 93.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

My vote None of the above 

the hypothetical ... whered does Tom goes next! 

NE isn't next.  

The question is, "where does he play next year".

He's going to play in New England. He's not leaving his Daddy, Robert Kraft.

Edit: I guess the actual question at the top of the poll is different from the title of the thread.

Edited by CLTbills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/22/2019 at 5:48 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Kick the tires? 

I just want us to BEAT his A _ S just once before he leaves New England , and I don’t give a £¥#& where he goes he can go to hell for all I care , 

GO BILLS!!!

6 hours ago, MJS said:

That's not true. Brady gets the ball out super fast or he throws it away. He doesn't take hits.

And the Patriots have not always had a to defense. There have been years where they have been quite porous.

that's not true. sure the years they had the crazy offense with moss the defense got neglected and guess what...they didnt win. outside of that look it up. great defenses.  he's the greatest game manager the game has seen. belichick is the greatest football mind to ever live.  he would do it with anyone. 

I think he either sticks w/ Patriots or retires.  However to play the game on this thread if there was a team on the list that he could put over the top my pick would be the Bears.  They have a monster D and really are just missing a QB.  If he could win a SB with a team like that then the nameplate in Canton would just say GOAT rather than Brady

10 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Does he have a contract after this season ends?  From what I'm reading that'd rather debatable,  likely would become a FA unless he agrees to extend in NE.

Or Elway offers the most money.

One thing is stopping Tom Brady by many from being considered the GOAT. B B

One thing is stopping B B from being considered the GOAT. Tom Brady

I'm just saying...

Edited by Figster

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

My vote None of the above 

the hypothetical ... whered does Tom goes next! 

NE isn't next.  

Considering the thread asks where will he play next year, then a switch is made to where does he "goes", golfing should have been an option.

It's either NE or retirement.

Misleading.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw a similar headline on ESPN  

Brady taking uncertain future one day at a time

I don't know what the future holds, and the great part is, for me, football at this point is all borrowed time.

whats the saying when players look ahead to retirement?  

please please please let him retire