First Time I have been concerned with Josh Allen

12 minutes ago, macaroni said:

Ahhhhhh the good times, you may be surprised at lil' old Rockledge and the quality of their residents …. a lot of NASA people, lots of Northrup people, lots of Lockheed Martin people, lots of cyber security people. To be sure red necks CAN be found running their pickup through the mud puddles, not ALL of us drive shiny new expensive BMWs, but if your hanging with the redneck elements in Rockledge than you need to be a little more selective about your friends.

as I said, I was living in orlando. we were all hanging out, this was more than 25 years ago. drinking and carrying on and led to those 4 boys getting pissed off for losing. no, they were not my friends and I know that rednecks are not made up of the whole town and can be found in any town or community. that was why I made sure to let you know I wasn't assuming you were one.  just one of those parties that got out of hand, back in the day.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Introduce him to a nice set of lawn chairs and threaten to kill his whole family.

The only reasonable thing a coach can say. We should have never gotten rid of that dude. That's a winner!

except his team is losing and we got a good guy there now.

So carry on.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I think people want Josh to be a 70% completion type QB and threaten 300 yards consistently.  He’s just not that type of QB.  Never was never will be most likely.  

That is not at all what  I am looking for.  I am looking for an offense that is the modern day version of Daryl Lamonica and Steve Young combined.   Allen has their skills and mindset, and I think Daboll is trying to make Allen into the the QB you describe. 

1 minute ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

That is not at all what  I am looking for.  I am looking for an offense that is the modern day version of Daryl Lamonica and Steve Young combined.   Allen has their skills and mindset, and I think Daboll is trying to make Allen into the the QB you describe. 

That's not asking too much of a 17 game raw prospect, combining the best deep ball thrower of a generation with one of the all-time best QBs ever, who did it all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

That's not asking too much of a 17 game raw prospect, combining the best deep ball thrower of a generation with one of the all-time best QBs ever, who did it all.

If you don't build in that direction, you will never get there. Not asking for it now.  An offense struggling against the Dolphins with two weeks to appear may not be a sign things are going in any good direction. 

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Thank you.  For the love of Christ, this kid can barely grow facial hair and everyone expects him to become an imminent Hall of Famer after 17 starts. 

How about some perspective?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

How did you know....:)

PS Seriously....how do you record stuff when your working?

I call it a DVR ...   Digital Video Recording on my DTV 

Tivo is sooooo  1999

15 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Thank you.  For the love of Christ, this kid can barely grow facial hair and everyone expects him to become an imminent Hall of Famer after 17 starts. 

How about some perspective?

do ya remember when Tim Tebow was a winner with a whole 7 wins in Denver??? 

41 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I really wanna know what thirdgeneration did to get banned

Me too! I mean come on now..... five pages deep and I'm invested in this drama! It's like the teaser that the network primetime shows give you... they build it up and up and up..... and then it's "tune in next week to see what happens!" I'm invested now, I have to know what really happened! ?‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

62%, 2TD, 0INT has you concerned?

And I think you mean Russell Wilson.

When Tyrod put up those numbers he was not considered a franchise guy. 

I for one, am a bit disappointed with 0, 300+ yard games, and multiple td game. 

After a full season of starts under his belt, I feel your first round, franchise pick should have had a wow moment.   He has yet to have it and this week was a prime opportunity. 

To me, it looked like Josh was hyperventilating in the beginning of the game. They need to have him settle down some kind of way. As you notice, as the game goes on he plays lights out. It seems as though Daboll call designed run plays for him to get his nerves right. I don't know if they can have him read a Phil Jackson Zen book or something, just have him calm himself. 

3 minutes ago, the skycap said:

To me, it looked like Josh was hyperventilating in the beginning of the game. They need to have him settle down some kind of way. As you notice, as the game goes on he plays lights out. It seems as though Daboll call designed run plays for him to get his nerves right. I don't know if they can have him read a Phil Jackson Zen book or something, just have him calm himself. 

I would seriously like to see Debol start out with an emphasis on running the ball to start he game.....and open up the passing offense as the game goes on.

Get Josh on the field.....with easy throws with teams concentrating stopping run....and then open it up

• Like (+1) 1