First Time I have been concerned with Josh Allen

Does anyone else have a mental list of about 3-4 posters that you just scroll right by without bothering to read a word? They might make some good points buried in there but I just can't bring myself to read them.

About a quarter of this thread is comprised of those posters.

• Like (+1) 1

Has he improved?  I think he has.  Accuracy was his "issue".  He has shown to be accurate as anyone inside 30 yards.  Imo, you can tell that's what he spent the better part of the off season concentrating on.  In terms of the deep ball the % are what they are.  I think it's like a shooter in a funk.  Keep shooting and they will fall. Same thing here. I understand that there are bench marks that people want Allen to pass.  I think there will be times where they will be challenged by tougher/more talented teams and Allen will be given an opportunity to step up.  With the Defense and Hc Allen isnt going to be asked or coached to carry the team often to put up gaudy stats.  In spots, in the second half of games, when they had to have it, hes delivered.  That's about all you can ask from a second year Qb imo.

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

How did they even get those opportunities to put up the 2 TD's that put them ahead? Oh yeah, turnovers by the defense, including 1 in which the Dolphins were at the goalline about to score another TD which would've had us down 21-9 at that point. 

Thank god the offense actually capitalized on those turnovers, otherwise the game would've been lost. 

Yeah, driving 98 yards is “capitalizing” on a turnover. Do you ever do any actual analyses of games? Or do you just come onto the board after each game with your usual stock takes? Because, honestly, most of your posts sound the same.....

I had the mindset that anything is better than nothing. I remember watching Bills games that the offense would go 3 and out and I doubted they could get a first down. 

The offense may not be dominating but it's definitely coming to life more than ever. I understand people being critical. I think the chicken littles are out in full force on game days. 

It's a lot better than watching the offense hit the field and run 3 plays and march right back  to the sidelines. 

Edited by Lfod