The Browns have self-destructed (Les Propheties by Fergydamus)

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I’d take landry. Maybe I don’t know. Would need an apology first though 

Not worth it as much as we need talent on offense.  Resign your guys and try and find a stud #1 WR in the 1st round of the draft.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Thought about him too, but after paying Phillips, and having Harrison coming back Oliver on year 2 and Star I cannot spend in the DT spot again

Yeh for sure, that would be in the event Phillips can't be re-signed or Lotulelei retires or Harrison setback, something like insurance

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Not worth it as much as we need talent on offense.  Resign your guys and try and find a stud #1 WR in the 1st round of the draft.

the ONE guy I absolutely would love to get is David Njoku, 

Njoku and Knox as your 1/2 TE boom now that is talnted

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Njoku was a healthy scratch yesterday 

Just coming off IR though.  Man I would love working something to get Njoku

Very damning article about how many of the browns were shouting to the cardinals sideline to "come get them". safety Damarious Randall when asked if Kitchens had lost the team gave a no comment (that is no bueno). I feel bad for the browns fans .. somewhat kindred spirits, but the organization built a team of "me first guys" and I am thrilled that they have colossally under-performed and it looks to be blown up.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/multiple_browns_players_reportedly_want_to_be_traded/s1_12680_30820049

2 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Very damning article about how many of the browns were shouting to the cardinals sideline to "come get them". safety Damarious Randall when asked if Kitchens had lost the team gave a no comment (that is no bueno). I feel bad for the browns fans .. somewhat kindred spirits, but the organization built a team of "me first guys" and I am thrilled that they have colossally under-performed and it looks to be blown up.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/multiple_browns_players_reportedly_want_to_be_traded/s1_12680_30820049

Uh IDC about browns fans they were full on obnoxious in the off-season

The Browns are the epitome of why coaching matters and why the "Burden of Expectation" is very real. I personally thought the Browns would win 9 or 10 games. I thought the Steelers and Ravens would have down years and that the Browns schedule on the back end was super soft. 

But the Browns were a bit overhyped from a talent perspective (they traded a lot to get Vernon and OBJ thus not necessarily adding talent, their only real addition that didn't cost them players and draft picks were Sheldon Richardson and Kareem Hunt who was suspended half the season) and the pressure of expectations was a lot for a young team to handle. 

I think the Browns need to just get their house in order and make it through the final 2 games. Get a win or two and reset for next year. They still have 70+ million in cap space, a talented roster and a young QB in place. Just beef up the O-line and add a piece or two to the defense and you should be able to compete for 9 or more wins. They have 6 wins with 2 games left to play, they aren't a tragic team despite their expectations.