Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I see what you're getting at but when has it been done seven games in to the season? late in the season, sure.

on top of that why 'rest' right after the bye?  we've all heard McD say "we need to keep them hungry".

30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Why not? Gives your bench some experience. Limits what other teams can game plan for later. Limits potential injuries to starters. Win win win.

...we seem to have issues of lethargy starting the 3rd quarter WITH the starters in......Fins are like a wounded animal as in "unable to predict reaction(s)", especially with an insult by benching your starters......with so many AFC teams leaking oil, why get cute at this juncture?.....

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...we seem to have issues of lethargy starting the 3rd quarter WITH the starters in......Fins are like a wounded animal as in "unable to predict reaction(s)", especially with an insult by benching your starters......with so many AFC teams leaking oil, why get cute at this juncture?.....

Good point there.

Only  with Status meaning everyone health wise is good minus Milano, Johnson and Thompson

I would Sit all three questionables.  They will not be needed this week.  Will be interesting who the Healthy Scratches are

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Murphy on 7 things to watch:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/7-things-to-watch-for-in-bills-vs-dolphins-and-around-the-nfl-week-7

Favorite comment:

But thanks to trades, Miami has five first round selections to make in the 2020 and 2021 drafts. The Dolphins have a total of nine picks in the first two rounds of those drafts.

The Dolphins can point to the Browns, with five first round picks in the 2017 and 2018 drafts (Baker Mayfield, Myles Garrett, and others) as the model for their hopeful turnaround.

Hmmmmmmmmm.  At 2-4 and tied with the Stillers (who were rolling with their 3rd round QB) - mebbe we should wait and see if the Browns have turned it around, before we use them as an example, Murph?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/7-things-to-watch-for-in-bills-vs-dolphins-and-around-the-nfl-week-7

Favorite comment:

But thanks to trades, Miami has five first round selections to make in the 2020 and 2021 drafts. The Dolphins have a total of nine picks in the first two rounds of those drafts.

The Dolphins can point to the Browns, with five first round picks in the 2017 and 2018 drafts (Baker Mayfield, Myles Garrett, and others) as the model for their hopeful turnaround.

Hmmmmmmmmm.  At 2-4 and tied with the Stillers (who were rolling with their 3rd round QB) - mebbe we should wait and see if the Browns have turned it around, before we use them as an example, Murph?

IMO the problem with Cleveland has been, for a few years now, just terrible coaching. Jackson wasn't the guy and Kitchens certainly doesn't appear to be either. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Philo said:

Guessing that's Haslam? Because, yeah, I have not heard much good on him. 

That is Haslam.  

I heard a story from an Insider on the radio that almost every scout told Haslam not to draft Johnny Manziel....stay away from him.

Haslam over ruled....just like Dan Snyder in Washington.  Common theme?  Both teams suck.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

That is Haslam.  

I heard a story from an Insider on the radio that almost every scout told Haslam not to draft Johnny Manziel....stay away from him.

Haslam over ruled....just like Dan Snyder in Washington.  Common theme?  Both teams suck.

I vaguely remember that story as well now that you mentioned it. Welp, if he is anything like Snyder then the Browns will continue to suck in some fashion for as long as he owns them. 

53 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Only  with Status meaning everyone health wise is good minus Milano, Johnson and Thompson

I would Sit all three questionables.  They will not be needed this week.  Will be interesting who the Healthy Scratches are

I thought I saw earlier in the week that Josh injured his left hand.  This says his right hand.  This is more concerning.

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Favorite comment:

Yeah, but they won the offseason!   

32 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That is Haslam.  

My wife had some business dealings with him at Pilot. Her reports were not good there either.

• Like (+1) 1