Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Yep.  I feel like things will have gone wrong somehow if Allen throws for 300+ this week.  Let's get ahead early, pound the rock, and move on to Philly.

I say let's get ahead early and not stop until the end of the 4th quarter.  I want to see them pile it on.

20 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

I've been saying all week that our offense will probably be very vanilla against the LOLphins and that we will all have to wait for that 300-yard game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

So there I said it again.

I can agree with this.  The only way I think Allen gets to 300 is he connects on at least one deep throw, like 60+ yards....Dolphins secondary is talentless and now injured so they'll be opportunities.  

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I say let's get ahead early and not stop until the end of the 4th quarter.  I want to see them pile it on.

That wouldn't be very nice of us.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Pound. The. Rock. 

Easiest, safest, fastest way to victory. 

Style points are for losers.

Seriously. I'm totally fine scoring 28 points (to zero) and playing Barkley and the bench in the second half.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Seriously. I'm totally fine scoring 28 points (to zero) and playing Barkley and the bench in the second half.

I don't see that happening. it wont be close or so I would think it wouldn't be but when was the last time a team sat their starters this early in the season for a whole second half?

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I don't see that happening. it wont be close or so I would think it wouldn't be but when was the last time a team sat their starters this early in the season for a whole second half?

Why not? Gives your bench some experience. Limits what other teams can game plan for later. Limits potential injuries to starters. Win win win.

• Like (+1) 1