10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

My God this guy is a total loser.  What a hack.  I think I would jump off the Golden gate Bridge if I had to read his crap all the time.  He is the most depressing sports writer I have ever read.  Thank goodness this worthless  piece of crap isn't syndicated.

Frankly I loath this guy.  There is no excuse for a sports beat writer to be this negative.  How does this candidate for a lithium fix have a job with the democrat & Chronicle?  Has Rochester deteriorate that much? 

Today's game had so much to get excited about.  A huge road win against a team we may be directly competing with for a playoff spot.  Our young QB bounces back from a nasty injury/terrible game.  The D continues to play at a playoff level.  A new guy on the O makes a big splash and it's a great story to boot.  Bills fans take over the stadium!  I mean Judas Priest if I owned the D&C this guy would be writing obituaries.  Wait, scratch that.  It would b cruel to have him write those as one can only imagine how badly he would trash the recently deceased.

He seems to combine negativity with a total lack of football knowledge. People were quoting him like the gospel truth re how terrible Tremaine Edwards is, and then, lo and behold, people with actual football knowledge (like the Bills) have been saying how Edwards has been playing very well and doing exactly what he should be doing. 

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Right on, on all accounts. This was a playoff-style win. It’s how we are going to have to beat good teams. Play smart; make key plays late.

Yep.  Dare I say it was Pats like, in that the found a way to win when the opponent couldn't.     

If New England wins a game like this, everyone say's "They're so good.  Why can't we do that?"   Well, they just did...

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's just a level of comfort while watching this team that I've rarely experienced in my years as a Bills fan. This feels like the beginning of a special run. 

Give me more of that Process.

Image result for mcdermott clapping gif

Well said. I get the same feeling. It's a feeling I've never felt while watching them. We got the talent on the field , coaching and front office. This team looks built for longevity

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

He seems to combine negativity with a total lack of football knowledge. People were quoting him like the gospel truth re how terrible Tremaine Edwards is, and then, lo and behold, people with actual football knowledge (like the Bills) have been saying how Edwards has been playing very well and doing exactly what he should be doing. 

Who’ s this Edwards character Sal wrote about ? 

33 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Yep.  Dare I say it was Pats like, in that the found a way to win when the opponent couldn't.     

If New England wins a game like this, everyone say's "They're so good.  Why can't we do that?"   Well, they just did...

Exactly. As I recall, the Pats pretty much beat us like this last week. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Sal has become Rochester’s Jerry Sullivan. Guy used to be measured and had reasonable takes. Not anymore; all gloom and doom. 

Couldn't agree more. I guess every city needs at least one jerkoff sports writer.