10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Just some horrible calls, on us and Tenn.  I heard on SiriusXM NFL channel that many of the refs are new, so they're trying to come up to speed.  I'd add that they're trying to call the rules to the letter...probably a little too much so.

I'd rather have new refs than ones that worship Tom Brady.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Just some horrible calls, on us and Tenn.  I heard on SiriusXM NFL channel that many of the refs are new, so they're trying to come up to speed.  I'd add that they're trying to call the rules to the letter...probably a little too much so.

It did seem that a lot of the calls today were ticky tacky and not what you would usually see called.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'd rather have new refs than ones that worship Tom Brady.

True, I would rather have the ticky-tack penalties than refs that protect Tom Brady.  I think the problem is the NFL offices want to protect Brady and that is relayed to the new refs.

Edited by Happy Gilmore

20 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Imo they were really bad for both teams. Not sure either got more of an advantage or disadvantage. There was a lot of bad calls. 

i flipped over to the Giants game during a commercial break and saw what was a total joke.

a Giant receiver (might have been a TE) stepped back from the line like he was going to go in motion and this drew the defense Offside. the idiot ref called offside on the offense. i was incredulous.

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i flipped over to the Giants game during a commercial break and saw what was a total joke.

a Giant receiver (might have been a TE) stepped back from the line like he was going to go in motion and this drew the defense Offside. the idiot ref called offside on the offense. i was incredulous.

Doesn’t it feel like it’s gotten worse as of late? 

Why do you think this could be? 

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

McD nailed it....they gutted out a win.   And that's frequently the difference between winning teams and losing teams.

And imagine being a vet like Zo that stuck with us through the rebuild and seeing it come to fruition. 

“We built this”. So cool. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Imo they were really bad for both teams. Not sure either got more of an advantage or disadvantage. There was a lot of bad calls. 

Bad all around, but only one bad call contributed to a TD. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Why do you think this could be? 

And imagine being a vet like Zo that stuck with us through the rebuild and seeing it come to fruition. 

“We built this”. So cool. 

Only thing that makes me sad is that Kyle and Eric aren’t out there to be part of it too.