10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i've been thinking this for awhile now and today just confirmed my thoughts further.

so i'll just say it....

Levi is better than Tre.

tomato.gif.99a3440a44bfc670c49c8e70343a579c.gif

I started to think that today too

On the other hand tre goes up against the #1 wrs and levi doesnt

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

How come nobody's smiling?!?  Chick in the middle is already back in full B word mode!

Because Allen had one bad play

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I started to think that today too

On the other hand tre goes up against the #1 wrs and levi doesnt

I don’t think Levi is better than Tre, but the Bills very rarely switch sides - so Tre does not necessarily go up against #1 receivers more than Levi.

I think the Bills give Levi more help than Tre and therefore he can make a few more plays, but both have played very well in this system.

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Or anything really. 

How was the game? I was blown away by how loud the crowd was from snap #1. Wow. 

Every time Duke caught a pass you could hear the crowd chant "Duke", "Duke", "Duke"!  It reminded me of the "Bruce" chant of old. 

From the TV it looked like maybe 25% of the fans in the stadium were Bills fans.  My guess is that will be surpassed when the Bills head down to Miami.

14 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I don’t think Levi is better than Tre, but the Bills very rarely switch sides - so Tre does not necessarily go up against #1 receivers more than Levi.

I think the Bills give Levi more help than Tre and therefore he can make a few more plays, but both have played very well in this system.

Yeah because we play a lot of zone. More than not though the other teams #1 is lined up on tres side

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was like when Rudy’s dad sees the field at Notre Dame for the first time....he says “this is the most beautiful site these eyes have ever seen”

Way more fun than yelling at my toddler, pretending to be a horse for 3 hours straight, to shut the hell up and go outside the whole game then.... 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

For those who didn't think Allen did good enough, I don't think there was a lot more Allen could have done in this game.  Even if the int had not happened the game might not have been much different.  Bills played this one very conservatively and primarily relied on the defense.  Bills run game didn't produce much until that last drive and there were some penalties that inhibited the offense.   Wasn't a dynamic performance but the thing that is important is just winning the game by whatever means necessary.  

It was a good game game plan considering how last week went and hopefully the BIlls open up the offense a little more after the break.