10/6/2019 Bills @Titans post game thread

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

In regards to his throwing, I guess I can see that. I don't remember seeing much accuracy issues today. Seemed like he was on point from the get-go, as opposed to many other games where his accuracy started off all over the place. 

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did not fit under Gase down in Miami last year and was tossed aside.

Safe to say at this point that their loss has been our gain.

Gotta give Jordan credit for seeing the writing on the wall and bailing before the train wreck..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

Did not fit under Gase down in Miami last year and was tossed aside.

Safe to say at this point that their loss has been our gain.

Gotta give Jordan credit for seeing the writing on the wall and bailing before the train wreck..

I have a feeling Rosen is going to be seeing a lot of 97 in a couple weeks...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, VW82 said:

You're crediting Josh, I suppose? I thought he had a predictably rough day against a tough Tenn defense. It really helped his stat line that the McKenzie run was considered a passing play.

Daboll, Gore, and the Oline get an unreasonable amount of hate around here. I thought they were the difference today (along with our always good D and the Titans kicker). 

Allen had an excellent day with one bad throw against a very good defense.  And let's not forget the 2 dropped passes by the TE's each of which would have been for a 1st down and kept a drive alive.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Allen had an excellent day with one bad throw against a very good defense.  And let's not forget the 2 dropped passes by the TE's each of which would have been for a 1st down and kept a drive alive.

I mean seriously how many throws did Allen have today that people thought he shouldn't of thrown I only really remember 1.

Edited by Warcodered

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

I just watched the replay- maybe Allen was just throwing it near blue jerseys, but it was on a line to Beasley, intentional or not. So I don't agree 'inexplicably', there seems to be a clear reason. Was it the right thing to do? I don't know, but it's not that obvious.

Not sure what you're watching, defender cut right in front of Beasley to make the INT.

It was a scramble, 2 Bills in that area... hard to know for certain.

many on here are intent on blaming Yeldon, this seasons whipping boy.

Get it straight, Zay is the whipping boy... jeesh....