Make the trade for Stephon Diggs

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Any Zay Jones lovers still around? Can we all come to a consensus that he blows? And wish him luck on his future endeavors? 

And at least Diggs did not cost two firsts! 

Still follow Zay on IG...he posts his workouts with Carr almost daily. I really wish he’d be able to game like he practices but for whatever reason it just doesn’t translate. Seems like a nice kid though, rooting for him.

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I'm not saying that I'm a petty man but, if I were you, I'd print off that whole thread and frame it :D

There's not much going on around here these days.   Maybe Beane could work a trade to bring Zay back.   Get Alpha's juices flowing and liven things up here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

Still follow Zay on IG...he posts his workouts with Carr almost daily. I really wish he’d be able to game like he practices but for whatever reason it just doesn’t translate. Seems like a nice kid though, rooting for him.

this is the bare naked truth

On 9/29/2019 at 8:07 PM, Bangarang said:

Give up draft picks and lay that salary because you’re tired of the #3 WR? I’d rather call up Duke.

5 hours ago, Bangarang said:

This aged nicely 

Still think his salary isn't worth it?  Not sure why you thought his salary was a hindrance when his contract is very reasonable for a #1 WR and we were coming into a good salary cap position.

Still prefer Duke instead of having one of the best WR corps in the NFL?

15 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Still think his salary isn't worth it?  Not sure why you thought his salary was a hindrance when his contract is very reasonable for a #1 WR and we were coming into a good salary cap position.

Still prefer Duke instead of having one of the best WR corps in the NFL?

His salary wasn’t as bad as I thought.

My biggest issue was the draft pick compensation that i figured it would take to get a deal done at the time. It’s not that I thought Duke was anything special or I preferred him over Diggs. I just didn’t want to part with multiple high picks when we were coming into a draft loaded at WR.

• Like (+1) 1