Gameday Thread Bills vs Pats* 2nd Half

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Dude has failed at every attempt to make an important play his entire career. People criticizing him have no agenda other than the truth. 

People blame him for being one of the best WRs on the tream. He’s limited. It’s obvious. Not like he isn’t grinding to be better   

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Granted, I've been only watching football 4 years, but I've never seen defense play like this.

70s steelers, 86 bears. 

Bills don't have that dominant pass rush but as far as bend-but-don't-break goes, they are the don't-iest

Just now, Dopey said:

He needs to get open 1st.

Duke makes the contested catch. Zay does not. Zay hasn't gotten separation today. Even in one of Allen's interceptions, Zay is running deep, with a defender on him, to catch it on his hip. Duke would have at least tried to get over the defender.

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

So they get to cheap shot our QB and get charged with nothing! What a joke this league is.

I think the NFL needs to change the offsetting penalties rule when one of the penalties is a personal foul.  The personal foul should trump a holding call. At least make it a 5 yard difference..

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Worst coached game of McDs tenure

Funny thing, on the Pats forums that I look at occasionally (used to live near Boston, have a lot of pats fan friends), they are saying the EXACT same thing...McDs calling a terrible game, but they are referring to McDaniel.

Oh, a lot of posts over there wanting the Pats to resign AB as a receiver right after this game.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Zay might be a good second or third.  

The real problem is that the WR corps lacks a big, strong receiver that can go up and make that catch.  They need an un-deranged Antonio Brown.

It’s always strange to see lofted deep balls to Jones; I half expect to see Knox or Sweeney as the intended target, but Jones or any other receiver his height isn’t going to get up against double coverage on a jump ball (which are not bad plays on third and long outside of FG range).