Easiest way to leave stadium

BigBobby

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yup, it was a military base for years when i was a kid(Think there is still a small unit stationed there). They've had a commercial airline flying out of there for awhile now though. I think they still do the Airplane shows there every year too!

The Air Force Reserve base is next door to, but not the same thing as, the Niagara Falls airport.

Used to go to air shows every year growing up at that air base.

Back then everyone just drove onto the base with zero security, parked on the grass, unloaded coolers with food and beverages, chairs, etc., and had a great time.

Then 9/11 happened, the terrorists won, and America changed.

Going to air shows now is a real PITA.

Sorry to go off topic, though the OP's question has already been competently answered.

54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Stay till the final whistle, go back out to the lots for more beer and BBQ, roll into the airport Monday morning and declare "I missed my flight".

I am sure the TSB agent would be just as glad then as Sunday night to declare to the traveler “You ugly!”

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I shoot down Abbott towards South Buffalo and make a right onto Berg Rd and make my way to the highway in West Seneca past ridge rd on Seneca St.  You avoid most of the traffic and getting jammed at the Lackawanna tolls this way.  There is another road that is actually faster than Berg but I can't remember the name right now.  You take it and you will pass the Lackawanna tolls on your left, come around a bend, then make a left at the first stop sign.  That will take you towards Seneca St with Home Depot running along your right and Delta Sonic on your left.  You will come to a light with highway at ridge to your left, but I usually avoid ridge and make a right heading towards West Seneca.  You can hit the highway off of Seneca/Center Rd.  I live in the Northtowns and this is how I get home. 

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12