Brady Wants to Clear Out the Stadium

H2o

Reporter  “How much do you enjoy playing in an environment like that where they’re just focused on you and you’re just trying to ruin all their hopes and dreams?”

Brady: “Yeah, when you go on the road in the NFL, you’ve got to get used to that because that’s a lot of what that’s about,” Brady said in response (apparently, the ruin-the-hopes-and-dreams question worked). “You go in there with however many guys — 46 active, five or six other guys, your coaches, a few fans in the crowd — but I think it’s always gratifying when you go in there and then by the end of the game, you look up and there’s only Patriots fans left. I always think that’s pretty cool."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/26/tom-brady-looks-forward-to-thinning-the-herd-in-buffalo/

I hope we stick it to them this weekend, I mean dominate all facets of the game so his ears are ringing when he gets home from all of the crowd noise. Nothing is sweeter than the dejected look Tommy Boy gets when his team is on the losing end. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

1 hour ago, DefenseWins said:

Time to get your "One-eyed Identified Flying Objects" out guys and gals!

Look, if we ever have a week where the Pegulas and New ERA are going to do a Tom Brady Commemorative Di**o giveaway to the first 15,000 fans...

...I'm a...well, I'm just thinking this is the week.

...and the only sure bet is abstinence...which this sorta goes a long way towards achieving...no pun intended.

15 minutes ago, eball said:

I'm pretty sure every QB feels that way when playing on the road.  This is news of some kind?

I believe they also asked him whether it was fun to win on the road, too.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You guys are funny.  You have to respect the man.  He's the best to ever play.  If Allen said the same thing, we would all be praising him!

No. That’s not true. If Josh Allen said “I’d go to war for you guys!” we would love it. If Mussolini said it, not so much. 

• Haha (+1) 6