Singletary, Kroft both out of Wednesday's practice, UPDATE, Tre & Zay limited

HOUSE

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

anyone thinking we are going to be adding any RBs this week are going to be sorely dissapointed. 

Gore and Yeldon will be the back on Sunday...if they were going to make a move they would have already done so. 

I’m sure you’re correct, it’s just if the injury is truly that long I would have expected an RB to be added

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

anyone thinking we are going to be adding any RBs this week are going to be sorely dissapointed. 

Gore and Yeldon will be the back on Sunday...if they were going to make a move they would have already done so. 

While probably true, this makes you wonder. I understand the odds of beating the Cheats are low. But come on, if Gore goes down you literally have next to no chance to win. And Gore seemingly gets banged up every few plays. The ground game would go non-existent with Yeldon and Belichick would be able to just key on Allen and the passing game. It would be ugly. 

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Roberts!!! Gove the man some jet sweeps please!?!?! 

Yeldon caused us all way too much stress v cinci.  He’s not a very good RB

I hate when Yeldon is doing anything but catching the ball. He has no vision, no speed, and questionable ball security. 

Edited by Bills2ref
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

Bring up that English guy. Can't remember his name ??

Could really wade down field and is a good Christian kid too

1 hour ago, Bills2ref said:

Kroft isn’t a big loss, we haven’t relied on him yet nor will we. I also doubt he has the tackle breaking ability of Knox. Singletary, that’s concerning. They didn’t add a RB so I fully expected Singletary to practice today. They cannot go into another game with Gore and Yeldon, especially with Gore’s age. Have to sign Marcus Murphy back IMO. 

you guys realize that means they have to cut someone right?

They may be just continuing to rest him for now. Of course I don't know how bad he actually hurt it, but he is a very young guy and they tend to heal a little more quickly. They will see how it is on Friday and he may still play.

In other words I don't think it means that he is definitely out for Sunday just because he didn't practice today. Will get more of an idea about things by Friday. Hope it turns out good for him and he's ready to go. Definitely need that extra spark he provides.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

Yeldon was originally given a spot to fill a niche. That's a pass catcher out of the backfield. He is a heck of a recievers for a RB. And with Singletary having question marks there is makes sense why he is on the team. 

I understand he is a pass catcher but every time he is handed off the ball I cringe

38 minutes ago, MR8 said:

I honestly dont know how he is still on this roster, but you're right he needs to play better. 

Agree, it was weird this past Sunday against the Bengals. I told my wife an hour or so before the game started that I was worried Yeldon would fumble the ball at some point. Guess I just had one of those gut feelings and sure enough.

But yeah if Singletary is out he has got to be better at holding on to the ball. His running wasn't too bad I guess for a RB3 but he could also improve pretty much in that area too. I just mainly worried about him putting the ball on the ground.

• Like (+1) 1