Pats* release Antonio Brown

Chandler#81

...he needs Dr Ruth pronto....SMH........

Antonio Brown suggests he’s not done with the NFL, after all

Posted by Mike Florio on September 26, 2019, 12:45 PM EDT

Pretty much everything regarding Antonio Brown is subject to change.

Four days after announcing that he’d no longer play in the NFL, Brown has apparently contradicted himself, saying on Twitter: “I’m still the best why stop now.”

Of course, the continuation of Brown’s NFL career currently isn’t up to him. While multiple teams apparently have interest, no one seems to be willing to sign Brown while the NFL’s investigation is pending regarding claims of sexual assault and rape. It’s likely at this point that Brown won’t be offered a roster spot until the investigation ends and discipline, if any, is imposed.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/26/antonio-brown-suggests-hes-not-done-with-the-nfl-after-all/#comments

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he needs Dr Ruth pronto....SMH........

Antonio Brown suggests he’s not done with the NFL, after all

Posted by Mike Florio on September 26, 2019, 12:45 PM EDT

Pretty much everything regarding Antonio Brown is subject to change.

Four days after announcing that he’d no longer play in the NFL, Brown has apparently contradicted himself, saying on Twitter: “I’m still the best why stop now.”

Of course, the continuation of Brown’s NFL career currently isn’t up to him. While multiple teams apparently have interest, no one seems to be willing to sign Brown while the NFL’s investigation is pending regarding claims of sexual assault and rape. It’s likely at this point that Brown won’t be offered a roster spot until the investigation ends and discipline, if any, is imposed.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/26/antonio-brown-suggests-hes-not-done-with-the-nfl-after-all/#comments

Well, the NFL suggests it's done with Antonio Brown.

32 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Believe what you want but 29 nfl gms are trying figure out if they can get one of the leagues best WRs for vet minimum 

I seriously doubt that.  I'm even struggling to come up with the 3 teams that are allegedly interested in him.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

Believe what you want but 29 nfl gms are trying figure out if they can get one of the leagues best WRs for vet minimum 

Yes, 29 GMs who are just dying to have some mentally defective illiterate disrupting their team and threatening them on twitter.

• Haha (+1) 1

Brown is going to have to sort out his legal issues and his mental issues before a team takes a chance on him. No one disputes his talents and he isn't at an age where he would be considered to decline just yet. But you can't have legal issues and be a tremendous #######. I hope for his sake he gets some help or gets humbled.