Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Yes, it is...

Brennan accuses Trump of Treason

@Gary Busey time to man up.  I said members of the Obama admin did, you said “No they di’int” and Snafu shared the link for your edification. Step into the light, let the truth wash over you and acknowledge your error. 

yes Or no, was I right, and you wrong? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

A little Upstate NY  trivia.  Attica Correctional Facility is a maximum security prison in Attica, NY. Constructed in the 1930s, lead architects Hugh G. Rection and Haywood Jablome designed the structure to be functional for prisoner maintenance and foreboding to both inmates and those that might one day join it’s infamous ranks as honored guests. 

From the Wiki, current prison demographics are:

22% Violent repeat offenders;

46% Violent first time offenders;

20% Non-violent serial criminal offenders;

12% Felony criminal offense involving narcotics and drug trafficking.  

I found this part very, very interesting:

”CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT FROM GEN-POP: INDIVIDUALS WHO CAUSED DEEP ALARM IN OTHERS

Man, I've done a bid in there, it ain't no joke. The things I saw will haunt me for the rest of my days.

It was the hardest 2.5 hours of my life, before I was finished talking to my client and let out the front gate.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

@Gary Busey time to man up.  I said members of the Obama admin did, you said “No they di’int” and Snafu shared the link for your edification. Step into the light, let the truth wash over you and acknowledge your error. 

yes Or no, was I right, and you wrong? 

He’s 12 years old. Don’t expect him to “man up”. He’ll likely call you poopy pants and run away giggling.  

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Man, I've done a bid in there, it ain't no joke. The things I saw will haunt me for the rest of my days.

It was the hardest 2.5 hours of my life, before I was finished talking to my client and let out the front gate.

I was going to incorporate you into the reply,  but in every version It ended up in some variation of Shawshank and no fancy pants jailhouse lawyer is climbing through 300 yards of the foulest smelling....well, whatever. You ended up on the cutting room floor.

Seriously though, that place looks like everything’s nasty prison should look like. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I was going to incorporate you into the reply,  but in every version It ended up in some variation of Shawshank and no fancy pants jailhouse lawyer is climbing through 300 yards of the foulest smelling....well, whatever. You ended up on the cutting room floor.

Seriously though, that place looks like everything’s nasty prison should look like. 

I heard they were going to relocate it to Turkey.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It is certainly an imposing place. They were very effective in designing the walls.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Gotta love revised testimony.  In any case, doesn't matter because Zelensky said there wasn't a quid pro quo and the aid was released without one.

Are you serious or just trolling with talking points?  Just in case...and because I am bored...

Revised why?  The most likely answer I heard was that he was the first witness, tried to cover for the boss initially, was contradicted by later testimony/texts, and had to correct in order to avoid jail on perjury charges.

If possible, put yourself in Zelensky's shoes.  He MUST get US aid or his country may be taken over by Russia, correct?  Trump has the ability to alter foreign policy for possibly several years ahead.  Zelensky was put in a position where he could offend Trump and sink his nation with the wrong answer.  I can't say he lied, but he really only had one possible answer in that situation.

The aid was withheld for quite a while, even into September.  The Ukrainians learned of the hold up apparently in August.  Zelensky was preparing to make the announcement of the investigations Trump wanted when the whistle blower story broke.  Two days later, if I recall, the Ukrainian funds were released.  That timing suggests Trump was trying to get his personal political favors using the aid money as leverage.  Acting properly only after getting caught does not excuse the attempt.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Are you serious or just trolling with talking points?  

A person has to be REAL stoned to start with this statement, and then proceed to roll out talking point after talking point for the next several paragraphs. 

You’re re not a mighty intellect, Bob. You REAL dumb and have proven that repeatedly by failing to acknowledge the people you have put your faith in to be honest journalists are in fact lying to your face. 

Now, keep parroting talking points while claiming others are being dishonest partisans :lol: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

8 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Are you serious or just trolling with talking points?  Just in case...and because I am bored...

Revised why?  The most likely answer I heard was that he was the first witness, tried to cover for the boss initially, was contradicted by later testimony/texts, and had to correct in order to avoid jail on perjury charges.

If possible, put yourself in Zelensky's shoes.  He MUST get US aid or his country may be taken over by Russia, correct?  Trump has the ability to alter foreign policy for possibly several years ahead.  Zelensky was put in a position where he could offend Trump and sink his nation with the wrong answer.  I can't say he lied, but he really only had one possible answer in that situation.

The aid was withheld for quite a while, even into September.  The Ukrainians learned of the hold up apparently in August.  Zelensky was preparing to make the announcement of the investigations Trump wanted when the whistle blower story broke.  Two days later, if I recall, the Ukrainian funds were released.  That timing suggests Trump was trying to get his personal political favors using the aid money as leverage.  Acting properly only after getting caught does not excuse the attempt.

Good post. Ignore the clown above if you haven't put him on ignore already. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You completely omit the part about Ukraine's previous history of losing aid money.  This is the rub and the most compelling reason why Trump wanted aid delayed until he could get certain commitments.  Biden was a player in this long before he was a candidate.  That's why it's appropriate to investigate and get assurances from the new Ukranian President.

This from March 2018.  

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-his-son-is-on-the-board/

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You completely omit the part about Ukraine's previous history of losing aid money.  This is the rub and the most compelling reason why Trump wanted aid delayed until he could get certain commitments.  Biden was a player in this long before he was a candidate.  That's why it's appropriate to investigate and get assurances from the new Ukranian President.

This from March 2018.  

https://pjmedia.com/trending/did-biden-save-this-ukraine-firm-responsible-for-1-8b-in-missing-aid-his-son-is-on-the-board/

He also left out the whole Ukraine meddling in the 2016 election due to pressure from Hillary's campaign and Obama's administration.

Kind of a HUGE part of the story that people like Bob, who are intentionally keeping themselves deaf, dumb, and blind keep missing.

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

This from March 2018.  

I will confess I don't know a lot of Ukrainian history.  The testimonies I have seen have mentioned that the President's actions appeared to them to be for his personal political benefit.  In addition, your explanation doesn't excuse Trump urging China to investigate the Bidens from the WH lawn.  There is no doubt to me that there will always be a position that can be taken that makes Trump's actions 'perfect'.  I just don't think those positions reflect the truth.

Either hundreds have tossed aside their integrity to make up lies about Trump or Trump is lying.  I know where I would place my money.

• Haha (+1) 1

A statement released by Democrats leading three committees involved in the impeachment inquiry emphasized that Vindman is an “active duty military officer who was awarded the Purple Heart after being injured by a roadside bomb in Iraq.”

“Lt. Col. Vindman testified that the July 25, 2019, call between President Trump and the Ukrainian president led him to report immediately to lawyers at the White House his serious concerns about political investigations the President pressed for on the call,” the statement said.

“Lt. Col. Vindman also told the Committees that the ‘demand’ by President Trump for the announcement of a politically-motivated investigation into a U.S. citizen by a foreign country forced him to make a‘moral and ethical’ judgment, and led to his concern that the act could ‘undermine U.S. national security.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry-live-updates/2019/11/08/2b1e67dc-01b2-11ea-8501-2a7123a38c58_story.html

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a VERY small circle of people who have been pushing this coup boulder up a hill with Sisyphean results. And they're all connected to:

* The IC or State

* The same two think tanks

* And all have deep ties to past administrations *****-ups (bi-partisan ***** ups)

This is all bull. Sondland paid a million dollar to Trump to get his ambassadors job. Trump picked him. He was a political novice. Your argument has just been exposed as a lie. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I will confess I don't know a lot of Ukrainian history.  The testimonies I have seen have mentioned that the President's actions appeared to them to be for his personal political benefit.  In addition, your explanation doesn't excuse Trump urging China to investigate the Bidens from the WH lawn.  There is no doubt to me that there will always be a position that can be taken that makes Trump's actions 'perfect'.  I just don't think those positions reflect the truth.

Either hundreds have tossed aside their integrity to make up lies about Trump or Trump is lying.  I know where I would place my money.

All of us calling balls and strikes goes a long way.  It's harder than ever to do with all the horse manure that we are fed daily by media.  For this particular story, the turning point for me was a few weeks ago when Hedge I believe posted link to the Glenn Beck video where Beck lays out a timeline of activities with a lot of supporting facts and documents.  From there I went searching for more to back up what Beck presented because well it's Glenn Beck, hyper partisan right?  In less than 30 minutes of some searching specific timelines there is A LOT out there on Ukraine and the dirty deeds that have gone on there.  It's looking more and more like aid money was laundered through there and covered up by people within and outside of Ukraine and not just in recent years.   

What surprises me the most is what a lousy case the Trump people and Republicans are making for his delaying aid.  If you lay out all this Ukraine crap, it's shocking we would provide aid without some audit strings attached.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

All of us calling balls and strikes goes a long way.  It's harder than ever to do with all the horse manure that we are fed daily by media.  For this particular story, the turning point for me was a few weeks ago when Hedge I believe posted link to the Glenn Beck video where Beck lays out a timeline of activities with a lot of supporting facts and documents.  From there I went searching for more to back up what Beck presented because well it's Glenn Beck, hyper partisan right?  In less than 30 minutes of some searching specific timelines there is A LOT out there on Ukraine and the dirty deeds that have gone on there.  It's looking more and more like aid money was laundered through there and covered up by people within and outside of Ukraine and not just in recent years.   

What surprises me the most is what a lousy case the Trump people and Republicans are making for his delaying aid.  If you lay out all this Ukraine crap, it's shocking we would provide aid without some audit strings attached.

Both sides of the aisle got dirty in the Ukraine since the west supported the Soros backed coup. Republican and Democrats -- career officials in State and the IC specifically (Nuland as an example) -- have a vested interest in preventing the story from being told in full. 

Which is why Trump is picking this fight. It's going to expose a whole rats nest (already has), going back before the 2016 election, but there will be a lot to come on the Black Ledger and the Ukrainian role in partnering with the Clinton campaign to smear Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

But how do you account for Rudy going over there, acting as an official, telling lies about the ambassador, working with Ukranian criminals and admitting the aid was held up for an announcement which was only for Trumps political fortunes? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Both sides of the aisle got dirty in the Ukraine since the west supported the Soros backed coup. Republican and Democrats -- career officials in State and the IC specifically (Nuland as an example) -- have a vested interest in preventing the story from being told in full. 

Which is why Trump is picking this fight. It's going to expose a whole rats nest (already has), going back before the 2016 election, but there will be a lot to come on the Black Ledger and the Ukrainian role in partnering with the Clinton campaign to smear Trump. 

The coup that overthrew the Russian puppet??? 

What?? You are spreading Russian propaganda now! That's evil and wrong! 

I suggest anyone reading this this look at that coup and why it happened. Look at criminal

Manaforts role in it. 

Dont listen to  Russian propaganda! 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But how do you account for Rudy going over there, acting as an official, telling lies about the ambassador, working with Ukranian criminals and admitting the aid was held up for an announcement which was only for Trumps political fortunes? 

I think it's fair to ask about Rudy's involvement.  It's also fair to understand that Trump has the right to hire lawyers and investigators to look into matters that affected him or his campaign or to learn about political rivals.   For sure though, Rudy should not be engaged in foreign policy.  Frankly, if Trump has any trouble here with Ukraine, it's more likely to come from something Rudy has done than how aid was delivered. 

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

All of us calling balls and strikes goes a long way.  It's harder than ever to do with all the horse manure that we are fed daily by media.  For this particular story, the turning point for me was a few weeks ago when Hedge I believe posted link to the Glenn Beck video...

Speaking of (not the same vid)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

This narrative quickly goes down the toilet drain once you consider Trump only ever asked about having the Ukrainians look into Biden. 

He didn't only ask the Ukrainians to look into Biden. That's false. 

He asked the Ukraine to look into CROWDSTRIKE. 

If you don't know what Crowdstrike is... you should by now.

• Like (+1) 1