Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You forgot racist. We can never forget racist.

Yes! You guys absolutely love that about Trump. 

In my opinion, his racism disqualified him from the presidency. Racism is like wearing a sign on you that says “I’m an idiot” 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes! You guys absolutely love that about Trump. 

In my opinion, his racism disqualified him from the presidency. Racism is like wearing a sign on you that says “I’m an idiot” 

You don't need no stinkin' sign.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So you guys are happy having a criminal running the country. 

Meet the new boss...

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump’s a murderer though, so that’s worse. 

Wait, fid he actually shoot someone on 5th Ave?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Meet the new boss...

Wait, fid he actually shoot someone on 5th Ave?

No, he's a murderer so he is worse than Biden. When you guys decide Biden is the same, I'll up it to Trump being a mass murderer. I'll be a step ahead!! 

14 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I have tremendous respect for the military, but I'm going to say it .... Vindman is a disgrace.

Why? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he's a murderer so he is worse than Biden. When you guys decide Biden is the same, I'll up it to Trump being a mass murderer. I'll be a step ahead!! 

Don't forget that Trump manufactures meth in the basement of apartment buildings where many children live.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

You're way behind. The guy is literally Hitler.

That's actual literal super mecha-Hitler, pal.

Get it right.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? 

The only thing being murdered is the truth!!!

When will we get another bombshell about the russian collusion hoax?

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

I still want to know why, if Trump is such an evil, corrupt, moron, does the left need to constantly lie about how evil, corrupt, and stupid he is.

I was actually just mocking your lies (your side actually) that Biden did the same thing. Everyone is doing it! 

Im fine sticking to the facts. Biden was fighting corrupt and Trump was bribing an ally. 

Trump committed a high crime, bribery. 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? 

https://www.waynedupree.com/ltc-hickman-alex-vindman/

Politics

Report: Lieutenant Colonel Who Worked With Schiff Witness Vindman Says He Verbally Reprimanded Him For ‘Bashing America’

LTC Hickman said Vindman was clearly a partisan Democrat who was more “activist” than a bipartisan military official. LTC Hickman goes on to say that after several complaints from other officials who were deeply bothered by Vindman’s “anti-American” tone, he verbally reprimanded him for his actions.

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman is very familiar with Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman. The two worked together back when Vindman was a Major.

LTC Hickman shared an incident that occurred between the two men during a combined US-Russian exercise called “Atlas Vision 12” in Grafenwoher, GE.

The incident that occurred between the two men was described by LTC Hickman in a Twitter thread he shared on his timeline on October 31st.

He begins the thread by explaining the mission and why the two men were there. He then goes on to describe a disturbing string of events involving then Major Vindman, where he bashed America to Russian and American subordinates, and heavily promoted a “globalist” type agenda.

LTC Hickman said Vindman was clearly a partisan Democrat who was more “activist” than a bipartisan military official. LTC Hickman goes on to say that after several complaints from other officials who were deeply bothered by Vindman’s “anti-American” tone, he verbally reprimanded him for his actions.

LTC Hickman says he wrote the thread because he personally has witnessed Mr. Vindman’s partisan bias behavior and wanted people to know that he’s not the “All American” decorated “hero” that the media and Democrats are painting him out to be.

He’s more of an “activist” than anything else, according to LTC Hickman’s direct observations and interactions with Mr. Vindman.

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

tenor.gif

Never change, buddy.

See what happens when we talk facts! 

You our guys know Trump is a corrupt criminal, so you have to act like everyone is 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://www.waynedupree.com/ltc-hickman-alex-vindman/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Politics

Report: Lieutenant Colonel Who Worked With Schiff Witness Vindman Says He Verbally Reprimanded Him For ‘Bashing America’

Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman is very familiar with Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman. The two worked together back when Vindman was a Major.

LTC Hickman shared an incident that occurred between the two men during a combined US-Russian exercise called “Atlas Vision 12” in Grafenwoher, GE.

The incident that occurred between the two men was described by LTC Hickman in a Twitter thread he shared on his timeline on October 31st.

He begins the thread by explaining the mission and why the two men were there. He then goes on to describe a disturbing string of events involving then Major Vindman, where he bashed America to Russian and American subordinates, and heavily promoted a “globalist” type agenda.

LTC Hickman says he wrote the thread because he personally has witnessed Mr. Vindman’s partisan bias behavior and wanted people to know that he’s not the “All American” decorated “hero” that the media and Democrats are painting him out to be.

He’s more of an “activist” than anything else, according to LTC Hickman’s direct observations and interactions with Mr. Vindman.

Sounds more like Vindmans accuser is the

partisan 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

See what happens when we talk facts! 

You our guys know Trump is a corrupt criminal, so you have to act like everyone is 

Sounds more like Vindmans accuser is the

partisan 

"There are none so blind as those that refuse to see."

Your answer is a perfect example why I hesitate to ever respond to you. You are so completely partisan that nothing will ever convince you that you might be mistaken or wrong. Your mind is completely closed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your answer is a perfect example why I hesitate to ever respond to you. You are so completely partisan that nothing will ever convince you that you might be mistaken or wrong. Your mind is completely closed.

But Vindman is backed up by the guy Trump appointed, Sondland 

so, he is looking like a real patriot here 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's been standing too close to Bob's bong at the laundromat. His brain is baked.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Tibs, as soon as someone is critical of the dear leader, the Cult Army jumps into gear.  Smear the accuser.   Every single accuser is in on the coup.  The string continues around here with Vindman and will continue because that is how cults work.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Tibs, as soon as someone is critical of the dear leader, the Cult Army jumps into gear.  Smear the accuser.   Every single accuser is in on the coup.  The string continues around here with Vindman and will continue because that is how cults work.

Bob ignores the evidence that shows Vidman has a grudge/axe/partisan agenda. 

Why? 

Because the media told him it's not true. The same media who said Epstein's friendship with a sitting US President wasn't news. The same media who protected Weinstein. The same media who lied about Russia/Trump, WMD, and domestic spying... 

But Bob thinks anyone who rightfully doubts a group of proven liars (who protect pedos) are in a cult while those people who continue TO BELIEVE THE ***** PEDDLED TO THEM AS FACT BY PROVEN LIARS are -- wait for it -- virtuous and independent thinkers. 

Bob's a cultist. Every post he makes is dripping with projection. 

And it's hilarious he doesn't see it :lol: 

Don't be like Bob. Be better than Bob. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You're listening to liars interpretation of testimony. Even the Left's star witness, who listened to the phone call says that there was nothing wrong with the phone call and the transcript accurately portrayed the phone call. Schiff has leaked something that isn't true.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob ignores the evidence that shows Vidman has a grudge/axe/partisan agenda. 

Why? 

Because the media told him it's not true. The same media who said Epstein's friendship with a sitting US President wasn't news. The same media who protected Weinstein. The same media who lied about Russia/Trump, WMD, and domestic spying... 

But Bob thinks anyone who rightfully doubts a group of proven liars (who protect pedos) are in a cult while those people who continue TO BELIEVE THE ***** PEDDLED TO THEM AS FACT BY PROVEN LIARS are -- wait for it -- virtuous and independent thinkers. 

Bob's a cultist. Every post he makes is dripping with projection. 

And it's hilarious he doesn't see it :lol: 

Don't be like Bob. Be better than Bob. 

But Vindman has so many other people backing him up. You cultists are just showing how silly you are 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You're listening to liars interpretation of testimony. Even the Left's star witness, who listened to the phone call says that there was nothing wrong with the phone call and the transcript accurately portrayed the phone call. Schiff has leaked something that isn't true.

I read their testimony, Sondland confirmed the crime. You guys need to come to reality 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But Vindman has so many other people backing him up. You cultists are just showing how silly you are 

I read their testimony, Sondland confirmed the crime. You guys need to come to reality 

Sondland confirmed whose crime?

12 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are clearly incapable of discerning anything and gaining an education about a subject. You and HAHA Gator are two peas in a pod.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/19/2019 at 7:53 AM, Tiberius said:

The Inspector General of Intelligence will brief the House Intelligence Committee today at 9:30 as it is being reported that Trump may have made promises to a foreign leader (Putin?) that raised alarm bells and prompted an official to report the incident. The IG has found this a credible complaint and very serious. Is this why Bolton resigned? 

Trump's communications with foreign leader part of controversial whistleblower complaint... Developing...
Bolton unloads on President...

Multiple cowards who didn't hear the call and won't speak publicly.  That pretty much sums it up right?

On 11/9/2019 at 11:58 PM, B-Man said:

There was a reason the "MSM" is trying to embargo his name, and it is not to protect him.  He worked with both Biden and Brennan during the 2016 election as an "expert" on the Ukraine. Apparently, he worked with Alexandra Chalupa to get dirt from the Ukraine on Trump.  He's in the Mueller report on some Russia email chains. Why he was allowed to stay on after Trump was elected, I have no idea.  I think all new Presidents should clean house down to the janitors.

I wonder how long before this guy gets Arkancided? How long before the new meme is "Eric Ciaramella didn't kill himself?"  His ties to the Obama Oval office are deeply disturbing for the Democrats. I am shocked they let this guy be the Coup 2.0 point-man.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

There was a reason the "MSM" is trying to embargo his name, and it is not to protect him.  He worked with both Biden and Brennan during the 2016 election as an "expert" on the Ukraine. Apparently, he worked with Alexandra Chalupa to get dirt from the Ukraine on Trump.  He's in the Mueller report on some Russia email chains. Why he was allowed to stay on after Trump was elected, I have no idea.  I think all new Presidents should clean house down to the janitors.

I wonder how long before this guy gets Arkancided? How long before the new meme is "Eric Ciaramella didn't kill himself?"  His ties to the Obama Oval office are deeply disturbing for the Democrats. I am shocked they let this guy be the Coup 2.0 point-man.

All of that is accurate -- plus he was one of multiple media outlet's "anonymous sources" on all Trump/Russia stories for the past three years. That's the big reason the media is allowing Schiff to get away with the "you can't name the whistleblower" gambit. 

Publicly naming him protects him. Remember that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Might keeping him around have been John Kelly’s doing?

• Thank you (+1) 1

We’ve been naïve. All along we’ve been led to believe that Page and Strok’s “insurance policy” was the Steele dossier. It wasn’t. Brennan’s hand picked mole Eric Ciaramella was. 

These people need to be tried and convicted of sedition and sentenced to Gitmo for decades. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3