Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s the President.  It’s his job to do exactly that.

He conducts foreign policy, including pressuring other nations leaders to comply with investigations into corruption when that corruption bleeds between international borders.

The President doesn’t forfeit this necessary power when the opposition party decides to investigate him, especially when the investigation is manufactured in order to prevent said President from exposing that corruption referenced.

Further, running for higher office is not a shield from investigation and prosecution.  Believing that it does is literally an argument in favor of a separate set of laws for the ruling class.

It’s all crashing down.  Your whole world is about to burn.

Thank you! This is better out than I could ever hope to attempt.

It’s shocking to see the coup is still going strong even after the total Mueller failure. I can only conclude that the IG’s hounds are circling in for the kill and the Dems are in full panic mode trying to get out ahead of it. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

NEW: Attorney General Barr has held private meetings overseas w/ foreign intelligence officials seeking their help in a Justice Department inquiry that Trump hopes will discredit U.S. intel agencies’ examination of Russian interference in the 2016 election
https://t.co/DsQZ2pJ1qa

Giuliani takes the lead, but here comes Barr on the outside.

ICYMI:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-letter-from-australian-official-emerges-that-casts-doubt-on-new-york-times-report?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have to ask how many of you on here actually read the short transcript of the phone call? I just did. What in the world is all of this about? The President doesn’t talk about withholding foreign aid. The President talks about the process being conducted through the proper government channels, not some clandestine investigation! This is the biggest bunch of bull$&&t I’ve ever seen and I’m willing to bet that 99.999% of Americans have not read it. Have any of you? It’ll take you less than five minutes!

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Seriously, if your theory is that Trump was using his federal authority to coerce the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, Barr's trip to Australia weakens that by showing there was an investigation far wider than "Biden" and "Ukraine" going on.

You all are really too stupid to understand that?  This disproves your theory of the crime.

It's amazing, isn't it? 

They tipped their hand big time with the pivot to Australia (not that it was a well concealed hand to begin with). This isn't really about Biden or 2020 at all, it's about 2016 and they're ***** terrified. 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have to ask how many of you on here actually read the short transcript of the phone call? I just did. What in the world is all of this about? The President doesn’t talk about withholding foreign aid. The President talks about the process being conducted through the proper government channels, not some clandestine investigation! This is the biggest bunch of bull$&&t I’ve ever seen and I’m willing to bet that 99.999% of Americans have not read it. Have any of you? It’ll take you less than five minutes!

What's this about is that they're using the presumption of corruption to prove corruption.

At most, it's ambiguous.  I read the transcript, and it sounds just as plausible that Trump is simply changing the subject.

And yes, I'd say the same if that were Obama or Clinton on the transcript.  It could be coercion...but it's ridiculous to make an affirmative assertion that it is based solely on the transcript.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's amazing, isn't it? 

They tipped their hand big time with the pivot to Australia (not that it was a well concealed hand to begin with). This isn't really about Biden or 2020 at all, it's about 2016 and they're ***** terrified. 

Seriously.  It wasn't a strong case to begin with.  "Australia, too!" is makes it ridiculous.  By what theory is Trump coercing Australia in to digging up Ukrainian dirt on Biden?  

Or are we back to "hiding calls on a classified server" again?  Which makes that action much more understandable, if Trump is enlisting allied aid in investigating an intelligence matter concerning the 2016 election - which also explains the ICIG's oversight.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

What's this about is that they're using the presumption of corruption to prove corruption.

At most, it's ambiguous.  I read the transcript, and it sounds just as plausible that Trump is simply changing the subject.

And yes, I'd say the same if that were Obama or Clinton on the transcript.  It could be coercion...but it's ridiculous to make an affirmative assertion that it is based solely on the transcript.

Tom? What corruption? Who’s corruption? Biden is going around bragging that he strong armed the Ukraine and using it as tough guy street cred in his public comments. It’s inappropriate for the current President to ask if the US may have acted inappropriately in the past? How exactly? I thought the Left was all about apologizing for America’s sins. Are we done with that now?

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s shocking to see the coup is still going strong even after the total Mueller failure.

These folks Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer and some others are pure evil along with many in the media.  It's hard to understand how their brand of selfish, power hungry and ideological determination can take such a foothold in this country.  It's truly scary particularly how they're enjoying almost free reign to pursue this.  Elections are the only thing slowing them down and given how much of the electorate is uninformed or uncaring or misguided makes the grasp on the republic very thin. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

These folks Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Schumer and some others are pure evil along with many in the media.  It's hard to understand how their brand of selfish, power hungry and ideological determination can take such a foothold in this country.  It's truly scary particularly how they're enjoying almost free reign to pursue this.  Elections are the only thing slowing them down and given how much of the electorate is uninformed or uncaring or misguided makes the grasp on the republic very thin. 

There’s less than ZERO chance they’re going into court armed with that phone call transcript as their only proof of a high crime. This will be a failure of legendary proportions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

Just checking in...the story here isn't the fire, it is the fire alarms...got it! 

That's not a very apt analogy for any argument being made in this thread that I've noticed. 

The problem absolutely is the fire. 

A fire that started long before Trump was in office.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

posting for the interview

"With the order coming directly from the White House..." 
Rudy saying this ties to Obama? "Obama let this happen. Any honest president would have called him in..."

(paraphrased) Pay for play scheme from Biden and Hillary. (different instances were mentioned, nothing tied together)

"Buying Joe Biden's office."

And Rudy has a point about the Senate leaving this to linger (I do wonder what they are doing... maybe they have a plan?)

And, more on George Soros. 

Rudy is putting this out in public. Not that the media is covering it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Ex-Trump adviser: Trump's situation 'a lot worse' than Nixon's

Former adviser to the Trump pre-transition team, J.W. Verret, tells CNN's Brianna Keilar that President Trump's Ukraine controversy is "a lot worse" than that of former president Nixon's.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/30/j-w-verret-trump-nixon-impeachment-worse-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

'I realized enough was enough': A law professor and former Trump transition staffer says Congress should impeach Trump

George Mason University Law Professor J.W. Verret went viral on Twitter for stating that he supports impeachment after reading the Mueller report. 

Verret, who briefly advised the Trump pre-transition team in 2016, said he viewed the Mueller report as a "tipping point" and the Republican party's current standing by Trump as verging into "a blind devotion that serves to enable

criminal conduct."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jw-verret-law-professor-trump-transition-staffer-supports-impeachment-2019-4

Edited by ALF
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

Biden investigation deemed him innocent.

If there was an investigation, there would be a report. Please link to the report of those results. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Ex-Trump adviser: Trump's situation 'a lot worse' than Nixon's

Former adviser to the Trump pre-transition team, J.W. Verret, tells CNN's Brianna Keilar that President Trump's Ukraine controversy is "a lot worse" than that of former president Nixon's.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/09/30/j-w-verret-trump-nixon-impeachment-worse-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

'I realized enough was enough': A law professor and former Trump transition staffer says Congress should impeach Trump

George Mason University Law Professor J.W. Verret went viral on Twitter for stating that he supports impeachment after reading the Mueller report. 

Verret, who briefly advised the Trump pre-transition team in 2016, said he viewed the Mueller report as a "tipping point" and the Republican party's current standing by Trump as verging into "a blind devotion that serves to enable

criminal conduct."

https://www.businessinsider.com/jw-verret-law-professor-trump-transition-staffer-supports-impeachment-2019-4

It's worse in the fact that it was caught before they could steal the election, whereas Nixon's mob had already committed the crimes and the election was over. Here, the Democrats are literally trying to stop an election from being stolen in the future. 

1 hour ago, KRC said:

If there was an investigation, there would be a report. Please link to the report of those results. Thanks.

What crime would they be investigating?