Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks...I’m not sure where Nancy is going with that line. I understand the concerns but it’s definitely NOT extortion! 

You can't have the weapons our congress voted for unless you do me a favor, talk to Rudy and Barr. Extortion 

Just now, Tiberius said:

You can't have the weapons our congress voted for unless you do me a favor, talk to Rudy and Barr. Extortion 

Correct, Congress doesn’t run the country. They only appropriate (budget) the funds. The President (executive branch) spends them. Now, along with a dictionary, go take a basic civics class. You’ll find the same principles apply at your local school district. You may want to start at a lower level and attend their next meeting.

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correct, Congress doesn’t run the country. They only appropriate (budget) the funds. The President (executive branch) spends them. Now, along with a dictionary, go take a basic civics class. You’ll find the same principles apply at your local school district. You may want to start at a lower level and attend their next meeting.

Lol, I guess you just can't understand things normal people do. 

It must suck to be so stupid. Trump counts on your stupidity 

• Like (+1) 1

The hearsay in the whistleblower complaint. Schiff's trip. All these things are shiny objects. The evidence (thus far) is easy to understand.

Trump withheld the aid. Trump pressured Zelensky to investigate his number one opponent "as a favor" after reminding him about how much aid the US gives him. 

Whether that conduct aligns with things that sh##heads like Schiff want is besides the point. POTUS went too far. Impeachably so? Not sure but he's closer with this than the obstruction. 

19 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The hearsay in the whistleblower complaint. Schiff's trip. All these things are shiny objects. The evidence (thus far) is easy to understand.

Trump withheld the aid. Trump pressured Zelensky to investigate his number one opponent "as a favor" after reminding him about how much aid the US gives him. 

Whether that conduct aligns with things that sh##heads like Schiff want is besides the point. POTUS went too far. Impeachably so? Not sure but he's closer with this than the obstruction. 

In 1999 President Bill Clinton signed a treaty with the Ukraine in which both nations pledge to offer mutual support/assistance on criminal matters.

This treaty, vested with full Constitutional authority, should put an end to any nonsense related to “wrongdoing” by the President.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/16/document-text

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This treaty, vested with full Constitutional authority, should put an end to any nonsense related to “wrongdoing” by the President.

:lol:

That's funny.  You think standards are the same for Democratic and Republican Presidents.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

In 1999 President Bill Clinton signed a treaty with the Ukraine in which both nations pledge to offer mutual support/assistance on criminal matters.

https://www.congress.gov/treaty-document/106th-congress/16/document-text

Where in the treaty does it say you can investigate your political opponents? 

Weak 

Protect our Republic from foreign influence! USA USA USA!! 

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

HAHAHAHAHA. Sybil, you should take a reading comprehension course. Lawyers shouldn't engineer evidence. Any thinking person (so that gives you an out) would realize that the time to make a big deal about Biden would be after he won the nomination. Did you not notice that the telephone conversation (after the niceties) centered around 2016? What about the reference to Crowd Strike? You're trying too hard to find a way to support a premise that's just false. Dare I say, it's some pretty lousy engineering on your part?

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

My mother almost cried and said “you’re a Republican?”  

No way mom. I’m a conservative!

Barber Conable one of the last true statesmen in Congress lived in our little village. He had a tree planted in front of each house. My mom said she kidded with him that ours died because she was a Democrat. 

Barber Conable came to speak at Cornell University while I was there during the mid-1980's and I was fortunate that I was allowed to attend the event.  His speech was covered for one finance class I had shortly thereafter.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

That's funny.  You think standards are the same for Democratic and Republican Presidents.

You’ll note I said “should”.

That said, the treaty, fully ratified, is law.

The President is explicitly authorized to do exactly what he did.  In fact, he is expected to faithfully execute our laws.

• Like (+1) 4