Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

29 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Look who's interpreting. I stated a fact.

You misstated a fact.  Re-read Trump's statement about that.

Look who's interpreting. I stated a fact. 

You misstated a fact.  Re-read the phone call transcript about that.

You're about as good at reading the transcript as Deranged Rhino who said Zelensky brought up the aid first. The first person to mention Biden is Trump, and he introduces it out of the blue: "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

You misstated a fact.  Zelensky brought up Giuliani first (not Biden, I was mistaken about that).  In any event, Giuliani = Biden investigation, Barr = 2016 investigation origins, which Crowdstrike DNC server is part of.  Trump only asked about Crowdstrike.  And then Zelensky raised Giuliani.  Re-read the phone call about that.  Don't put the two things together.  The two investigations being separate from each other matters a good deal.

Said another way, you're wrong. And an idiot. But DR liked your post!

Insert sad face emoji here.  Actually, no.  I'm not sad or wrong.

Lots of interpretation again here. "Zelensky said he didn't feel coerced" is one of my favorites in the line of defenders. It's shocking that the guy who wants several hundred million in US aid didn't throw Trump under the bus, isn't it? 

You don't want to use Zelensky's own statement about this?  He was actually part of the phone conversation.  Your interpretation, or dismissal of his statement, is more trustworthy?  

Conspiracy? I just keep pointing to the transcript. You can't even read that correctly. 

Your theory (made up conjecture) is as much a conspiracy theory as anything else you whine about.

Do NOT defend me. I'd rather you throw me a cinder block while drowning. 

He's not you?   Which other accounts are you so I can make sure I know who I'm responding to.

See above^^^ it was easier to respond this way...

Edited by snafu
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i understand that you're trying an old play from the book by repeating a lie often enough that you hope it will become the truth but honestly, i don't see it happening.

texts reveal ‘quid pro quo’ dispute

... "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said in a text exchange.

Sondland responded by saying that was not what was happening. "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign." ...

one is a newly hired temp (Taylor) who has absolutely no context other than perhaps his political bias. the other is a seasoned vet (Sondland) who has been around long enough to know what is what with regard here. 

it is quite evident that you belong in the former category. you might want to sit this one out as you are going to find that, much like your other ill-fated opines, you are going to be on the wrong end of it all. who knows more, the seasoned ambassador who has been at this for awhile, or you, the wannabe keyboard warrior?

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1179848498214129664

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Do NOT defend me. I'd rather you throw me a cinder block while drowning. 

You two are already blood brothers and you know that when either one of you get something in your mind it sticks forever. I guess it's a till death do us part thing. Will you be taking his last name?

I will ask a serious question thru all this back and forth banter...............

When is enough going to be enough for Trump haters? 

You tried bringing this man down from the ? grabbing tape to this Ukraine thing and none of it is going to work.

All you are doing is making Trump and those folks you support him stronger and basically guarantees his Presidency till the beginning of 2025.

When’s it end?

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

He doesn't seem to care about election laws and sounds like a 3rd world despot. 

Yay 'merica.

so... no.

he is doing his job, you dolt. he is wanting to find out about potential past criminal acts. he is not asking them to look into anything Biden is currently doing that is untoward.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

I will ask a serious question thru all this back and forth banter...............

When is enough going to be enough for Trump haters? 

You tried bringing this man down from the ? grabbing tape to this Ukraine thing and none of it is going to work.

All you are doing is making Trump and those folks you support him stronger and basically guarantees his Presidency till the beginning of 2025.

When’s it end?

There's zero chance of it ending. See tibs tenacity. The more the hatred grows the less they even remember where or why it started.

Democrats are looking Jonestown level crazy.

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

There's zero chance of it ending. See tibs tenacity. The more the hatred grows the less they even remember where or why it started.

Democrats are looking Jonestown level crazy.

It’s beyond crazy. It really is.

Do these people realize that you have to go to work every day.................

no matter who the POTUS is?

It’s the same for me under Trump

It was the same for me under Obama

It was the same for me under Bush Jr

It was the same for me under Clinton 

And it was the same for me under Bush Sr

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

so... no.

he is doing his job, you dolt. he is wanting to find out about potential past criminal acts. he is not asking them to look into anything Biden is currently doing that is untoward.

Our sitting president is publicly asking foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his political rival. Sure, that's great. 

11 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Our sitting president is publicly asking foreign leaders to dig up dirt on his political rival. Sure, that's great. 

That's not at all what he's asking. He's asking for investigation into corruption of a former VP (which is connected to a slew of other ongoing investigations which pre-date Joe getting into the race). 

He's literally baiting the media (and you) into protesting what was actually done to Trump in 2016 right before the report on said abuse comes out

You're walking into it with both eyes open because you continue to trust the word of proven liars and deceivers. 

The only way your position holds any merit is if you believe the act of running for office makes one immune from investigation into previous corruption. And I know you do not believe that.

18 minutes ago, John Adams said:

i'll grant that it may not be ideal but... at some point the graft has to be cleared out.

i understand that you believe Trump insults your senses and that that is a main reason for the position that is ubiquitous to all of your posts with regard. however, what insults my senses is the rampant corruption that appears to permeate every single square inch of DC. Trump is not doing this to benefit himself, he doesn't need it in any way, shape or form. every once in awhile the right man comes along at the right time. who knew that one single man could set the world atilt.

let the man drain the swamp.

Edited by Foxx

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i'll grant that it may not be ideal but... at some point the graft has to be cleared out.

i understand that you believe Trump insults your senses and that that is a main reason for the position that is ubiquitous to all of your posts with regard. however, what insults my senses is the rampant corruption that appears to permeate every single square inch of DC. Trump is not doing this to benefit himself, he doesn't need it in any way, shape or form. every once in awhile the right man comes along at the right time. who knew that one single man could set the world atilt.

let the man drain the swamp.

Did you play O Fortuna as you wrote this? 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not at all what he's asking. He's asking for investigation into corruption of a former VP (which is connected to a slew of other ongoing investigations which pre-date Joe getting into the race). 

He's literally baiting the media (and you) into protesting what was actually done to Trump in 2016 right before the report on said abuse comes out

You're walking into it with both eyes open because you continue to trust the word of proven liars and deceivers. 

The only way your position holds any merit is if you believe the act of running for office makes one immune from investigation into previous corruption. And I know you do not believe that.

Unlike you, I can see the pox on more than one house. 

And it's not part of some stupid storyline. 

Edited by John Adams

4 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It's not a storyline. It's reality. This is all about 2016, not 2020. The spin/lie is that it's about 2020. It's not in any way other than the fact Joe is running for a nomination he has zero shot to get (and never did because this scandal predates his entrance). 

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Did you play O Fortuna as you wrote this? 

Unlike you, I can see the pox on more than one house. 

IF TRUMP WAS OUT TO DO SOMETHING NEFARIOUS HE WOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL BIDEN SECURED THE NOMINATION AND THEN MADE A BIG DEAL OUT OF THE BIG DEAL OF BIDEN COLLUDING WITH HIS SON AND UKRAINE/CHINA.

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, John Adams said:

So this is your declaration that candidacy for high office is a de facto insulation against being investigated for crimes?

Or is it that this is only the case when a Republican holds office?

Or only when Trump holds office?

Do President’s have the authority to set and conduct foreign policy?

Do they have the authority to pressure the governments of other nations to aid in the investigation of criminal matters which bleed across borders?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

So this is your declaration that candidacy for high office is a de facto insulation against being investigated for crimes?

And if this insulates Biden from investigation, shouldn't the same rule apply for Trump?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

"Investigate Joe Biden" the only bad guy I'll name by name and my lead political rival. 

Whether this violates the election laws is unlikely, but that's the ONLY avenue anyone can go down towards impeachment and it's not good enough to get there right now. Dems are shooting themselves in the foot and now hoping against hope something else comes out. 

Most of what you call "the media" is headlong into impeachment and tons of side nonsense. 

Most of "your media" is similarly engaged. 

I am looking at a very small handful of facts that show poor judgment and probably nothing impeachable. It's Trump dancing right up to the line. 

That's it?  Name-dropping?  Name-dropping a former VP against whom can be made credible accusations of conflicts of interest?  That's the evidentiary standard?    This whole thing is woefully ridiculous.  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

I'm willing to concede that Trump is doing this in part to damage an opposing candidate.  Unfortunately for Joe he's friggin on tape describing how he strong-armed Ukraine into firing Shokin who was making life miserable for a company friendly to his son.  Unfortunately for Joe, Hunter's appointment to the board of the gas company with sizable compensation makes zero legitimate business sense.  Unfortunately for Joe and his party there are other pre-existing (his candidacy) suspicions with evidence that are being reviewed.  Joe's like Manafort in that inquiries into other possible crimes or election meddling have led investigators to Joe on other somewhat unrelated matters.  Unfortunately for Joe, Rudy was investigating the Ukraine corruption while Joe and the Dems and media weren't looking.  Joe really ***** up by not having someone else in the Obama admin apply pressure for the Shokin firing.  Unfortunately for Joe, Shokin has given testimony as to the reasons he was fired.  Joe has left a very legitimate door to him being investigated open for Trump and the DOJ and the Ukraine government. 

Yeah, that's what I said Simple Simon.

Or is it that this is only the case when a Republican holds office?

See above.

Or only when Trump holds office?

See above.

Do President’s have the authority to set and conduct foreign policy?

Not relevant to election laws dingus.

Do they have the authority to pressure the governments of other nations to aid in the investigation of criminal matters which bleed across borders?

See above. 

Actually, our sitting president asked foreign leaders to look in to a very specific accusation, not "dig up dirt."  

Jesus...I finally got some time just now to read the transcript, and it's clear the "favor" is investigating Crowdstrike, not Biden.  "I'd like a favor," then "Crowdstrike," then allusions to continued corruption in the Ukranian government ("very bad people".)  Then Zelenskyy's turn, blah blah blah incompetence, blah blah blah corruption, he brings up Guiliani and invites him to the Ukraine, blah blah blah friendship, blah blah blah open and candid investigations.  Then Trump chimes in with "Good, because you had good prosecutor but he got shut down, please talk to Guiliani, our old ambassador sucked, a lot of talk about Biden's son, Biden bragged he stopped the prosecution so if you could look in to that yeah that'd be great. [/Lumberg]"  

THAT is what all this is based on?  A half-assed connection between two phrases separated by three minutes of conversation in a phone call between the Candied-Yam-In-Chief and the Ukrainian Turnip-in-Chief (that whole transcript sounds like Trump talking to a slightly less impaired version of himself.  It's very Being John Malkovich-ish.)  Brought up when the conversation goes in a direction that Zelenskyy himself prompts?  That's coercion?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Name-dropping a former VP against whom can be made credible accusations of conflicts of interest?  That's the evidentiary standard?    This whole thing is woefully ridiculous.  

Trump's conduct is horrific and as close to violating the election law as you can get. Not that he's caring about that law. 

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Brought up when the conversation goes in a direction that Zelenskyy himself prompts?  That's coercion?  :lol:

Trump's so evil that he gets foreign leaders to coerce themselves into doing whatever corrupt thing Trump wants.

Or something. Whatever. #IMPEACH

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah, that's what I said Simple Simon.

See above.

See above.

Not relevant to election laws dingus.

See above. 

ALOL...

You clown.

You laughably broken clown.

Shall we go though them one by one?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Trump's so evil that he gets foreign leaders to coerce themselves into doing whatever corrupt thing Trump wants.

Or something. Whatever. #IMPEACH

I’m sure he had something to do with Sanders’ heart disease, too.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump's conduct is horrific and as close to violating the election law as you can get. Not that he's caring about that law. 

Do me a favor,  read the transcript.

Edited by meazza
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

“Horrific”?  

The opposition leads off with “he’s a racist”, followed by “he’s hates women, Islam, Latinos and he’s a treasonous bastard who should be jailed for life, and he’s a baby-cager”, launched an all-out assault lead by top ranking members of the IC and spending $30m to slather him in slime.  The opposition attempted the wholesale disenfranchisement of 60m voters while a large majority of the other 60m sat by and watched because their gal got hammered (but was voted prom queen in the pop-pop-popular vote) because while suppressing some votes is criminal but suppressing a v4four5 is perfectly acceptable. They also launched a public disembowelment campaign against a respected jurist with a spotless record with the singular goal to destroy his life in front of the world and his family simply because Trump nominated him for the SC.  Meanwhile, ya boi Biden is jammin his sharp elbows into the ribs of the Ukes, demanding they capitulate to the wishes of the US Government Biden Family and ya boi Obama is knuckles deep in unmasking, illegal surveillance, sending the ayatollahs lotsa cashola and lots of other dirty tricks. 

But, yeah, Trump invented horrific. 

And I’ll tell you something else, and it’s gonna hurt. Your kid, Quincy, he was a total dullard.  Looked like a really ladyboy in that powdered wig. Made Hunter Biden look like the CEO of a Balkan Energy Conglomerate.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

They never stop:

Link to story of the story

An Internal Revenue Service (IRS) bureaucrat has filed a so-called “whistleblower” complaint claiming he received information that at least one Treasury Department political appointee moved to “improperly interfere” with the annual audit of President Donald Trump or Vice President Mike Pence’s tax returns, according to the Washington Post. 

The Post, citing multiple anonymous sources, cannot provide key details of the complaint due to privacy laws that prohibit the disclosure of details concerning tax return filings. The complaint’s existence was revealed in court filings earlier, though it failed to garner much public attention. Two Trump administration officials downplayed the complaint due to the fact that it is based on “hearsay” and suggested it could have been prompted by political bias.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Interesting reports from yesterday. US drafting statements for Zelensky re Burisma. No Burisma mentions = no visit to Oval.

Is Burisma the on!y corrupt company in Ukraine? Or is it that it's related to Trump's lead opponent's son?

At what point does interfering in Ukraine's politics go too far? I

Investigate my lead rival. 

Here's a statement from Ukraine president. 

Revise the statement to mention Hunter Biden co. 

No statement no meeting with President. 

I expect the bus to run over Giuliani soon. We had a "loose cannon."

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

“Horrific”?  

The opposition leads off with “he’s a racist”, followed by “he’s hates women, Islam, Latinos and he’s a treasonous bastard who should be jailed for life, and he’s a baby-cager”, launched an all-out assault lead by top ranking members of the IC and spending $30m to slather him in slime.  The opposition attempted the wholesale disenfranchisement of 60m voters while a large majority of the other 60m sat by and watched because their gal got hammered (but was voted prom queen in the pop-pop-popular vote) because while suppressing some votes is criminal but suppressing a v4four5 is perfectly acceptable. They also launched a public disembowelment campaign against a respected jurist with a spotless record with the singular goal to destroy his life in front of the world and his family simply because Trump nominated him for the SC.  Meanwhile, ya boi Biden is jammin his sharp elbows into the ribs of the Ukes, demanding they capitulate to the wishes of the US Government Biden Family and ya boi Obama is knuckles deep in unmasking, illegal surveillance, sending the ayatollahs lotsa cashola and lots of other dirty tricks. 

But, yeah, Trump invented horrific. 

And I’ll tell you something else, and it’s gonna hurt. Your kid, Quincy, he was a total dullard.  Looked like a really ladyboy in that powdered wig. Made Hunter Biden look like the CEO of a Balkan Energy Conglomerate.  

what about isms

Focus power grasshopper. This is about Trump's actions. 

Edited by John Adams

Interesting reports from yesterday. US drafting statements for Zelensky re Burisma. No Burisma mentions = no visit to Oval.

Is Burisma the on!y corrupt company in Ukraine? Or is it that it's related to Trump's lead opponent's son?

At what point does interfering in Ukraine's politics go too far? I

Investigate my lead rival. 

Here's a statement from Ukraine president. 

Revise the statement to mention Hunter Biden co. 

No statement no meeting with President. 

I expect the bus to run over Giuliani soon. We had a "loose cannon."

what about isms

Focus power grasshopper. This is about Trump's actions. 

christ, maybe you are that obtuse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

rut roh....

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1179968814189953024

https://twitter.com/grindingdude/status/1179924637154729984

https://twitter.com/HowleyReporter/status/1179893713214025729

every single thing they are accusing Trump of... they have done.

getting out in front so they can claim retaliation...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

rut roh....

https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1179968814189953024

https://twitter.com/grindingdude/status/1179924637154729984

https://twitter.com/HowleyReporter/status/1179893713214025729

every single thing they are accusing Trump of... they have done.

getting out in front so they can claim retaliation...

Did Nancy demand Ukraine investigate Donald Trump? 

Remember, Trump is extorting a foreign country to gain an advantage in our elections. Shameful 

Criminal

House investigators released numerous text messages late Thursday night illustrating how senior State Department officials coordinated with the Ukrainian president’s top aide and President Trump’s personal lawyer to leverage a potential summit between the heads of state on a promise from the Ukrainians to investigate the 2016 U.S. election and an energy company that employed the son of 2020 Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/this-is-when-the-inquiry-gets-real-former-us-special-envoy-to-ukraine-testifies-in-impeachment-probe-today/2019/10/03/51365c1b-5a01-4e44-872a-299b67949a5e_story.html

• Haha (+1) 1

"In newly disclosed text messages shared with Congress, the top U.S. diplomat to Ukraine at the time writes to a group of other American diplomats that ‘I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.’ ”

Crazy!