Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

Biden campaign today: 

What Donald Trump just said on the South Lawn of the White House was this election’s equivalent of his infamous ‘Russia, if you’re listening’ moment from 2016 — a grotesque choice of lies over truth and self over the country. The White House itself has admitted that Donald Trump tried to bully a foreign country into lying about the domestic opponent he’s afraid to look in the eye next November. Now, with his administration in free-fall, Donald Trump is flailing and melting down on national television, desperately clutching for conspiracy theories that have been debunked and dismissed by independent, credible news organizations. It could not be more transparent: Donald Trump is terrified that Joe Biden will beat him like a drum.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

HAHA Gator, now giving advice to other posters here regarding what is appropriate to laugh at. That makes about as much sense as asking Jeffrey Epstein to babysit your kids for you.

What's your opinion of Trump enlisting Communists into his campaign? 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Tibsy misinterpreted  (I know, I know) your laughing at his weak-azz attempt to make it seem like Trump was friends with Communist China.

You know, the ones we are in a trade war with.

He's just a fool.

Maybe Trump will lift the tariffs if China agrees to investigate !!!

This was always his plan.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are you gonna make a point eventually ? 

And 3rd dunked on you bro.    I haven’t seen him get that high in years ???

big time lawyer lmao 

Well, I did have a little help. Took me an hour to find them though.

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The same Communist China whom is being crippled by Trump waging a trade war on them?

Yeah. That talking point won't work. 

What if Tibsy repeats it 10 or 12 more times ?

What about then...............?

Congressional Dems Ask Trump State Dept for Ukrainian Docs – Get Crooked Hillary and Biden Docs Instead!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/brilliant-corrupt-congressional-dems-ask-trump-state-dept-for-ukrainian-docs-get-crooked-hillary-and-biden-docs-instead-video/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The same Communist China whom is being crippled by Trump waging a trade war on them?

but... but.... he is extorting them with tariffs. he knew three years ago that this was going to be a quid pro quo.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, you are right, he is talking to China at same time asking the communists to investigate his opponent. Perhaps he's asking them for a favor, too. 

Make America Sovereign Again 

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm seeing people say "He probably does this to all foreign countries.  Demands something in exchange for giving them something."

They're literally trying to criminalize foreign policy.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm seeing people say "He probably does this to all foreign countries.  Demands something in exchange for giving them something."

I just don't want to be the guy who has to change Tib's diaper at the end of days like today.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol: :beer: 

And their caterwauling is more proof no one read the Mueller report. 

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, you are right, he is talking to China at same time asking the communists to investigate his opponent. Perhaps he's asking them for a favor, too. 

Make America Sovereign Again 

You're just scratching the surface. Wait until the truth comes out about his dealings with the Samurai. I'm talking collusion of Russian proportions. You don't even want to know.

He's in bed with everyone, playing all sides against each other. It's diabolical. If he's not stopped before he puts his final solution in motion it will be the end of the republic as we know it.

The fate of the free and oppressed worlds hangs in the balance. Our only hope is Adam Schiff finding a way to spin this nothing burger into a double quarter pounder with cheese before the ignorant masses re-elect this kitty-grabbing traitor.

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just don't mess with Tibsy while he works out on the inversion table.

I know, I ask question like was is Trump asking China and their communist system to take part in our elections? 

Just now, Rob's House said:

You're just scratching the surface. Wait until the truth comes out about his dealings with the Samurai. I'm talking collusion of Russian proportions. You don't even want to know.

He's in bed with everyone, playing all sides against each other. It's diabolical. If he's not stopped before he puts his final solution in motion it will be the end of the republic as we know it.

The fate of the free and oppressed worlds hangs in the balance. Our only hope is Adam Schiff finding a way to spin this nothing burger into a double quarter pounder with cheese before the ignorant masses re-elect this kitty-grabbing traitor.

So you are ok with him asking China to get its communist system involved in our election? 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

You've leaped to the conclusion that the funds were withheld solely to cajole Ukraine into investigating Biden. 

Or did I say Trump used aid as leverage? 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

You've repeated this many many times.  That's YOUR conclusion you're pushing, or someone else's conclusion that you're adopting.  Sounds like you've got a conspiracy theory brewed up in your head.  You know there are no actual words when you read between the lines.  Just the ones you make up.

I'm open to actual proof.  Neither you, nor anyone else has provided any.

I repeat the facts and I'll do it again for you. 

- Trump withheld aid. 

- Trump raised US aid to Ukraine on call. 

- Trump asked Zelensky to look into his leading political rival by name.

- Trump released aid when Congress got up his ass. 

I think I've repeated that narrative about 20 times now. You could make something like a drinking game out of it if you so chose, and that would be good, because you'd be drinking to the facts. 

Another thing you could drink to that I've said is that without more, those facts do not add up to impeachment. There's no conspiracy. Trump didn't cover anything up. He's just unabashed about soliciting foreign leaders for help in his campaign. 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

- Trump withheld aid. 

I think I've repeated that narrative about 20 times now. You could make something like a drinking game out of it if you so chose, and that would be good, because you'd be drinking to the facts. 

Another thing you could drink to that I've said is that without more, those facts do not add up to impeachment. There's no conspiracy. Trump didn't cover anything up. He's just unabashed about soliciting foreign leaders for help in his campaign. 

He's just unabashed about breaking the law

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

We need Russian prostitutes to put out the fire with golden showers!

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I know, I ask question like was is Trump asking China and their communist system to take part in our elections? 

So you are ok with him asking China to get its communist system involved in our election? 

You speak good English for it being your second language.

27 minutes ago, John Adams said:

- Trump withheld aid.  

--Trump may have withheld aid for any number of reasons.  The reason he gave wasn't the reason you're ascribing. Go re-read his statement which you continue to misrepresent.

--Trump raised US aid to Ukraine in the context of complaining about other countries which don't also provide equivalent aid.  Which incidentally is one of the reasons why he's held up aid to other nations prior to this Ukraine aid.  Nations who probably don't have information about the 2016 election or Biden's son.

--Zelensky mentioned Biden first.  Then Trump responded.

--Trump released the aid after Congress got up his ass.  Trump DIDN'T release the aid when Zelensky said he was going to continue investigating.  Zelensky said he didn't feel coerced.  Zelensky didn't know the aid was being held up.  But you've ignored those facts.

39 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You've misrepresented these facts, came to a conclusion that your narrative is bad for Trump, and then said it doesn't add up to impeachment.  Oh, and at the same time you spun your conspiracy, you've attempted to shame others for being conspiracists.

Nice job, you've gummed up this thread with your smarmy hypocritical B.S.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, John Adams said:

- Trump withheld aid. 

I think I've repeated that narrative about 20 times now. 

How poor John sees himself........................?

Image result for political; the narrative

ALL HAIL THE MEDIA NARRATIVE !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, John Adams said:

- Trump withheld aid. 

i understand that you're trying an old play from the book by repeating a lie often enough that you hope it will become the truth but honestly, i don't see it happening.

texts reveal ‘quid pro quo’ dispute

... "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said in a text exchange.

Sondland responded by saying that was not what was happening. "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign." ...

one is a newly hired temp (Taylor) who has absolutely no context other than perhaps his political bias. the other is a seasoned vet (Sondland) who has been around long enough to know what is what with regard here. 

it is quite evident that you belong in the former category. you might want to sit this one out as you are going to find that, much like your other ill-fated opines, you are going to be on the wrong end of it all. who knows more, the seasoned ambassador who has been at this for awhile, or you, the wannabe keyboard warrior?

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, dubs said:

Tibs deletes thread in 3...2...1....

Delusional 

Bunch of Trump suckers 

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How poor John sees himself........................?

Image result for political; the narrative

JA is basing his opinions on documents released from WH and a whistleblower. Not the media. 

7 hours ago, John Adams said:

I'm not needing this lesson, thanks. The point is that he CAN and DID withhold the funds, if you believe his own admission (DC Tom makes the point that Trump is hard to believe so there's that) and the reporting. I have yet to see anyone deny Trump withheld the funds except for posters here.

And in the end, Trump solicited the "favor" of investigating his lead political rival.  

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Delusional 

Bunch of Trump suckers 

JA is basing his opinions on documents released from WH and a whistleblower. Not the media

Okay then...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

--Trump may have withheld aid for any number of reasons.  The reason he gave wasn't the reason you're ascribing. Go re-read his statement which you continue to misrepresent.

Look who's interpreting. I stated a fact.

1 hour ago, snafu said:

--Trump raised US aid to Ukraine in the context of complaining about other countries which don't also provide equivalent aid.  Which incidentally is one of the reasons why he's held up aid to other nations prior to this Ukraine aid.  Nations who probably don't have information about the 2016 election or Biden's son.

Look who's interpreting. I stated a fact. 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

--Zelensky mentioned Biden first.  Then Trump responded.

You're about as good at reading the transcript as Deranged Rhino who said Zelensky brought up the aid first. The first person to mention Biden is Trump, and he introduces it out of the blue: "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

Said another way, you're wrong. And an idiot. But DR liked your post!

1 hour ago, snafu said:

--Trump released the aid after Congress got up his ass.  Trump DIDN'T release the aid when Zelensky said he was going to continue investigating.  Zelensky said he didn't feel coerced.  Zelensky didn't know the aid was being held up.  But you've ignored those facts.

Lots of interpretation again here. "Zelensky said he didn't feel coerced" is one of my favorites in the line of defenders. It's shocking that the guy who wants several hundred million in US aid didn't throw Trump under the bus, isn't it? 

1 hour ago, snafu said:

You've misrepresented these facts, came to a conclusion that your narrative is bad for Trump, and then said it doesn't add up to impeachment.  Oh, and at the same time you spun your conspiracy, you've attempted to shame others for being conspiracists.

Nice job, you've gummed up this thread with your smarmy hypocritical B.S.

Conspiracy? I just keep pointing to the transcript. You can't even read that correctly. 

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

JA is basing his opinions on documents released from WH and a whistleblower. Not the media. 

Do NOT defend me. I'd rather you throw me a cinder block while drowning. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i understand that you're trying an old play from the book by repeating a lie often enough that you hope it will become the truth but honestly, i don't see it happening.

texts reveal ‘quid pro quo’ dispute

... "As I said on the phone, I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign," Taylor said in a text exchange.

Sondland responded by saying that was not what was happening. "Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump's intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo's of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign." ...

one is a newly hired temp (Taylor) who has absolutely no context other than perhaps his political bias. the other is a seasoned vet (Sondland) who has been around long enough to know what is what with regard here. 

it is quite evident that you belong in the former category. you might want to sit this one out as you are going to find that, much like your other ill-fated opines, you are going to be on the wrong end of it all. who knows more, the seasoned ambassador who has been at this for awhile, or you, the wannabe keyboard warrior?

Did I say there was a quid pro quo? I said there was probably leverage, and there appears to be some solicitation of a favor, call it in kind assistance, to help his campaign. And not impeachable. You guys bring lots of other stuff into it. I've pretty much just lived on the only evidence we have. Trump admitted to withholding aid. Text of "transcript." Congress got up Trump's ass. 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Did I say there was a quid pro quo? I said there was probably leverage, and there appears to be some solicitation of a favor, call it in kind assistance, to help his campaign. And not impeachable. You guys bring lots of other stuff into it. I've pretty much just lived on the only evidence we have. Trump admitted to withholding aid. Text of "transcript." Congress got up Trump's ass. 

Where's the "to help his campaign" come in?

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Where's the "to help his campaign" come in?

"Investigate Joe Biden" the only bad guy I'll name by name and my lead political rival. 

Whether this violates the election laws is unlikely, but that's the ONLY avenue anyone can go down towards impeachment and it's not good enough to get there right now. Dems are shooting themselves in the foot and now hoping against hope something else comes out. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Most of what you call "the media" is headlong into impeachment and tons of side nonsense. 

Most of "your media" is similarly engaged. 

I am looking at a very small handful of facts that show poor judgment and probably nothing impeachable. It's Trump dancing right up to the line. 

Edited by John Adams

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

i know you're not this obtuse. dumb yes, obtuse, no.