Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

So Biden was just a passing thought, even though he was by far the leading Dem candidate at that time and had just splashed onto the scene? Do you REALLY think Trump turned off his brain to the fact that Biden is the guy who plays well to PA and the middle states? 

I'm not saying this is impeachable, but let's be real. Trump LIVES on TV news and at that point right after Biden announced, the airwaves were filled with Biden. 

(And I've had to quote the call twice to prove DR embarassingly wrong on things, so yes, I've read it.)

Your assertion relies on the notions that:

1) a sitting President does not have the authority to set and conduct foreign policy

2) a President does not have the authority to place pressure on other governments to participate in corruption probes which reach across the borders of both nations

3) running for high office is a de facto insulator against being investigated for crimes because it harms electoral chances (an assertion that there should be a tiered justice system)

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Presidents can't extort foreign leaders to try and hurt a political opponent. You Trumpets understand that. You just can't emotionally accept it yet. 

Emotional thinkers are very susceptible to lying executives. 

For God's sake look in the mirror when you make such statements.  Facing reality is the first step towards becoming an emotionally balanced adult.  Your mom will thank you for it.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

For God's sake look in the mirror when you make such statements.  Facing reality is the first step towards becoming an emotionally balanced adult.  Your mom will thank you for it.

You don't consider Trump a pathological liar, right? 

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Impeach him for what? There was no crime. 

Extortion is a high crime. We don't want foreigners directly interfering in our elections again. It's our Republic, not Trumps toy to play with as he sees fit. 

I believe he violated the corrupt foreign practices act, too. That's a real

law. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Extortion is a high crime. We don't want foreigners directly interfering in our elections again. It's our Republic, not Trumps toy to play with as he sees fit. 

I believe he violated the corrupt foreign practices act, too. That's a real

law. 

You can talk till your blue in the face. There was not any hint of extortion from that phone call. The liberal left must have a serious reading disability if they see that in the transcript.

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Do your best not to be a douche. 

We really need to spell this out like 2nd graders? Crowdstrike server and investigate Bidens. 

Did the Crowdstrike server and Joe Biden get mentioned at the same time? Which got mentioned first and in conjunction with "a favor"? If they weren't mentioned at the same time, how much conversation happened between the time they were individually brought up? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Think of them as sanctions.  

:rolleyes:

In exchange for opening a fraudulent investigation? :wacko:

9 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You can talk till your blue in the face. There was not any hint of extortion from that phone call. The liberal left must have a serious reading disability if they see that in the transcript.

But I need a favor...

thats a bit more than a hint 

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did the Crowdstrike server and Joe Biden get mentioned at the same time? Which got mentioned first and in conjunction with "a favor"? If they weren't mentioned at the same time, how much conversation happened between the time they were individually brought up? 

500+ words. Which, in Trump's rambling style, could cover several topic changes. But details and facts are irrelevant when you've been programmed to parrot a narrative without stopping to think about it. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

In exchange for opening a fraudulent investigation? :wacko:

But I need a favor...

thats a bit more than a hint 

Try using that in a court of law. They would laugh you out of the courtroom. Besides, the treaty Bill Clinton signed gives the president the right to help uncover corruption. There is no law broken. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

500+ words. Which, in Trump's rambling style, could cover several topic changes. But details and facts are irrelevant when you've been programmed to parrot a narrative without stopping to think about it. 

Reminds me of the ending of the movie "And Justice for All" starring Al Pacino. The left is so eager to impeach Trump, they forgot to find a crime he committed to get impeached.

Great movie if you never saw it. I highly recommend it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Try using that in a court of law. They would laugh you out of the courtroom. Besides, the treaty Bill Clinton signed gives the president the right to help uncover corruption. There is no law broken. 

Reminds me of the ending of the movie "And Justice for All" starring Al Pacino. The left is so eager to impeach Trump, they forgot to find a crime he committed to get impeached.

Great movie if you never saw it. I highly recommend it. 

Congress isn't a court of law, the courts are awaiting Trump for when he leaves office. Stormy hush money was a crime 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Congress isn't a court of law, the courts are awaiting Trump for when he leaves office. Stormy hush money was a crime 

I actually wish they would vote on impeachment. That would open a bunch of doors for the Republicans to subpoena the traitors and liars and thieves on the left to be questioned under oath. They will never vote to impeach because they know what a pandora box they would open. 

It's all a show. All flash no substance. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

I actually wish they would vote on impeachment. That would open a bunch of doors for the Republicans to subpoena the traitors and liars and thieves on the left to be questioned under oath. They will never vote to impeach because they know what a pandora box they would open. 

If they do it will cost them the House as well as the Oval.

And they know it.

But don’t worry, either way the coup plotters are going to burn.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

But don’t worry, either way the coup plotters are going to burn.

who are the plotters and what does burn mean?

i just want to know so when it never ever happens, I can point it out to you.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Things that will never happen:

Trump will be impeached

You becoming a lawyer 

Tibs will tell the truth

J. Adam's will have only one account here....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Ummmm....are you forgetting you just had the power to do that with the House of Reps, but your guys wasted all their time on the witch hunt ofBenghazi and a fake news stand down order. 

Longing for the good old days? Trump ruined that for you 

32 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And this, my friend, is why we all feel sorry for you and anyone who knows you or is related to you.  

You are not my friend

10 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Things that will never happen:

Trump will be impeached

You becoming a lawyer 

Tibs will tell the truth

J. Adam's will have only one account here....

Trump will probably be impeached by the house, and I am a lawyer.  But anyways, why don’t you just answer the question instead posting fake news

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You talking to me or tibs?

Blablabla

anyone want to chime in on the coup plotters and what their punishment will be.  Don’t want to go on record (because it won’t happen?), thought so.  

There's hundreds of pages of people going on the record -- and providing evidence to support it. 

You refuse to read it because you have stated that caring about your country is "sad". 

These are all things you could easily know if you opted to read material (or even threads) for yourself rather than trying to dunk on people who are smarter than you, funnier than you, and care more about their country than you do. 

***** off. 

• Like (+1) 1

There's hundreds of pages of people going on the record -- and providing evidence to support it. 

You refuse to read it because you have stated that caring about your country is "sad". 

These are all things you could easily know if you opted to read material (or even threads) for yourself rather than trying to dunk on people who are smarter than you, funnier than you, and care more about their country than you do. 

***** off. 

yup, you cant be concrete with your answer.  Shocker lol

27 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

The fun part about dealing with trolls, is that once reality smacks the ***** out of them, they’re exposed and no one takes them seriously.  They’ve essentially relegated themselves to memehood, much like the doctor who used to post here frequently who was forced to flee with his reputation in tatters after the “Shah’s spleen” fiasco.

You’re essentially the “Church of Tyrod”, only as pertains to things that actually matter.

I’m perfectly content to watch you crow, knowing exactly where this path leads you.

It’s a fine fate for the generally unlikeable.

So, by all means, please carry on.  My popcorn is ready.

• Like (+1) 1

... Are you admitting you're Tibs now? Or that you're borderline illiterate? 

:lol: 

lol.  Keep ignoring my question.  Don’t want to post anything concrete that can be proven wrong in time.  Got it 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The fun part about dealing with trolls, is that once reality smacks the ***** out of them, they’re exposed and no one takes them seriously.  They’ve essentially relegated themselves to memehood, much like the doctor who used to post here frequently who was forced to flee with his reputation in tatters after the “Shah’s spleen” fiasco.

You’re essentially the “Church of Tyrod”, only as pertains to things that actually matter.

I’m perfectly content to watch you crow, knowing exactly where this path leads you.

It’s a fine fate for the generally unlikeable.

So, by all means, please carry on.  My popcorn is ready.

it’s sad you care so much ?

and nice job not answering my question.  A bunch of whackos claiming a punishment for the coup plotters will come....but won’t explain who or what that means

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

What about this other thing

What about that other thing

What about some other guy

The current POTUS used US aid leverage to ask for the "favor" of investigating his leading political rival. This is the story that everyone can see from (thankfully) the notes. Impeachable, probably not. But even many on the right are not comfortable with it. 

Translation:

Stop pointing to the evidence that proves I'm a left-wing shill.

• Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are not my friend

That is how polite people with class refer to one another whether they are truly friends or not.  And I'm not one bit surprised you don't understand that because you possess neither.  

24 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Trump will probably be impeached by the house, and I am a lawyer.  But anyways, why don’t you just answer the question instead posting fake news

And Nancy Pelosi will have a grilled chicken salad with a raspberry vinaigrette, and I'm a Chef.  

• Like (+1) 1